THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns in line to end Titans perfect season

82OZZIE82

Looking ahead to our upcoming schedule, we may actually have the exciting task handing an undefeated Tennessee Titans team their 1st loss of the season December 7th.

Oz will be attending the game with Flugel and some other Brownsboard members. It will be a greatgame and a great win for us regardless of what the Titans record is at for the game. I hope they ARE unbeaten until then.

The only sad thing will be watching the '72 Dolphins celebrating and sipping champagne afterwards...

I like to think positive as much as the next guy...but this game just doesn't bode well for us. The Titans will be coming off of a Thursday game with Detroit...not exactly a tough game...and we will be coming off of a game against Indy...a rival in the attempt to get into the playoffs.

Basically, we will be playing a top notch team in THEIR HOUSE...and they will have an extra 3 days to prepare for us coming off of one of the biggest cupcake games of the year.

Just NOT one of those games you look at and go "We can get this one"!!!

First off, Sez, the Pack will not beat the Titans. Their D is ill-equipped to handle Johnson/White, and their O is, in my opinion, less-equipped to attack the Titans D than Indy was on Monday.

Also, Tennessee is a team that we MIGHT be able to handle, at least on our defensive side. Rogers is to our D as Haynesworth is to theirs, and I think White, and to a lesser extent, Chris Johnson, can be contained. Our O will have an extraordinarily tough time doing anything against their D. I see a VERY low-scoring game.

All I know is we better hope the Titans start losing because the Steelers have their second to last game agaisnt them and if the Titans all ready have clinched a playoff spot, their not going to play their starters. Does last years Colts game ring a bell? So start hoping the Titans start losing games or else the Steelers might have an easy win towards the end of the season.

All I know is we better hope the Titans start losing because the Steelers have their second to last game agaisnt them and if the Titans all ready have clinched a playoff spot, their not going to play their starters. Does last years Colts game ring a bell? So start hoping the Titans start losing games or else the Steelers might have an easy win towards the end of the season.

Titans I dont believe are going to have everything wrapped up for homefield advantage on December 21st. The Steelers are still only 2 games behind them and currently the number 2 seed in the AFC. There is a long long way to go before saying something like that is definitely going to happen.

Archived