THE BROWNS BOARD

K2 wants to stay

chubb

I just don't get the whole "Winslow is a thug" BS.

His rep behooves him from college. Exactly what has he done that's deserving of being called everything under the sun? He wrecked a bike being a kid and stupid. Phillip is 100% at fault for his handling of the staph thing. All the guy does is outwork everybody and play as hard as possible and hurt. I do believe he needs to clean his game up with the flags, but he is still a special player.

I'm so tired of the he was a kid BS. The A-hole has been groomed for the NFL and still can't figure things out. He the perfect example of the game owing him something instead of him owing the game everything. Winslow is not the only one on the Browns with this attitude, RAC's problem is letting this sentiment ruin his lockerroom.

so no one liked the k2 for ocho swap? i'm falling more in love with the idea by the day. :)

w/ BE and jones in contract years, could they really afford Boldin? i think you need to recoup K 1/4ths cap room somehow.

You don't watch much Bungle Ball, do you? Chad is all about Chad. The only reason he's even getting open is teams pay way more attention to Houshmanzada who is the real star wr.

I especially loved Mucho Stinko's 15 yard taunting penalty today after he ran out of bounds on the Redskins side of the field and handed the ball to Clinton Portis. Jaskass. Couglin would have benched his sorry ass for the rest of the game after a dumb-ass move like that.

Boldin will go nowhere BTW, he'll either be franchised, or get franchise type money. The Browns can't afford Edwards, Winslow, and Boldin. So if you want to think the Browns will move Winslow, be my guest.

Archived