THE BROWNS BOARD

Replay of Browns vs. Packers

mopaji

My brother recently moved to CT. and just informed me that NFL network will be replaying the Browns/Packers game today at 4pm. So, if any of you out of towners missed it, set your DVRs or tune in at 4 to check it out.

PS. My bro was still sleeping when I talked to him so the specifics were a little sketchy.

My brother recently moved to CT. and just informed me that NFL network will be replaying the Browns/Packers game today at 4pm. So, if any of you out of towners missed it, set your DVRs or tune in at 4 to check it out.

PS. My bro was still sleeping when I talked to him so the specifics were a little sketchy.

Yup, it is on at 4pm eastern, 3pm Central and 1pm Pacific. I'm assuming that also means 2pm Mountain. On the NFL Network.

been watching ex pakman javon walker on court tv.....nope, ain't got much of a life these days

Archived