THE BROWNS BOARD

game links tonight

blowe

You have to download Streamtorrent for this one but its the best one because they cant shut it down.

http://www.myp2pforum.eu/threads/44091-Str...e-Season-Week-2

Channelsurfing.net and atdhe.net show the games to but you usually have to jump around a bit towards the end of the game because they get shut down and put back up and then shut down again, it gets to be a pain

BLowe, you are not on any restricted lists, what message do you get when you try to log in to Tavern?

Zombo

You have been banned from this chat room.

Please try again later.

It has been like this since last year during the great war of thebrownsboard.com vs yappingsoftly.com

Guest Metcalf_FTW

I am having trouble logging into the tavern. I keep typing in the same username and password I use to log into the board and get denied. Am I doing it wron? Feedback would be appreciated!

You have to download Streamtorrent for this one but its the best one because they cant shut it down.

http://www.myp2pforum.eu/threads/44091-Str...e-Season-Week-2

Channelsurfing.net and atdhe.net show the games to but you usually have to jump around a bit towards the end of the game because they get shut down and put back up and then shut down again, it gets to be a pain

i know first-hand how annoying watching events like this can be. here are some tips i've learned from years of school of hard knox internet viewing:

i highly recommend preemptively downloading sopcast, veetle, tvants, and tvu player in addition to streamtorrent. between those five you generally cover all the bases.....and you never know what format it's gonna be streamed through.

it always sucks missing 5 plus mins (minimum-if you're lucky) of the event downloading it last minute so you can watch. additionally having it on your pc already you (should) know exactly what you downloaded. often when prompted by the media player you end up with a bunch of misc bloatware that came along for the ride, later popping up randomly, slowing you down/clogging you up, or worse.

Justin TV is essentially useless for Brownies anymore, just some chat room spam sending you to perpetual survey sites. my advice is to ALWAYS skip the survey sites altogether unless you know the streamer personally (like DP16 on here) and you know it's definitely not a scam just to get your info.

ATDHE, channelsurfing and Justin usually just piggyback off the MyP2P streamer anyway so might as well cut to the chase and look to MyP2P first. they are often not located in the States and thereby have larger streaming cahones...or bigger balls to take the NFL (or UFC etc) copyright risk in layman's terms.

unfortunately with this sort of thing, you really can't start looking early...but you can build from one event to the next.

i have a master list of potential watching sites (specifically for each sport) i've bookmarked separately into single folders that i've accumulated over time.

when it's Brownie time, i just open all the tabs in my "Browns NFL" folder all at once, then start closing the tabs that aren't relevant that day or "online" etc. i don't close the tabs on the pages with less desirable streams (ie: not in english, not able to go full screen, poor quality stream, heavy traffic room etc) but i do stop the players on them, and continue until i find the best ones.

in firefox, you can just drag and rearrange the tabs in terms of priority or whatever. often F5 (refresh) will do the trick to fix lag or most problems, but it's nice to have the next option in the tab next door all ready to go. usually i watch with 5-10 tabs open as possible candidates in case i need to return to one of them as a back-up later.

if all this has your head spinning, here's a pretty affordable option that can probably help you out and as a bonus, this site gets a little kick-back from your purchase!

hope this helps save some grief for the uninitiated!

good luck!

Archived