THE BROWNS BOARD

Is anyone listening to Michael Reghi on WKNR?

SJ_Browns

Reghi is the only person that I listen to on WKNR nowadays. He's ripping up all of the pessimistic, wannabe know it alls that said Jake Delhomme was going to look like crap in the pre-season games, Joe Haden is slow and a bust, they know more than Mike Holmgren, etc. Reghi is basically calling out his fellow numbskull talk show hosts. I think it's pretty damn funny and it's nice to see someone other than the fans call it the way it is about those dimwits.

Reghi uses words that don't even exist.

And he's not ripping those other douche bags because he knows something. He didn't start ripping them until he had something to back it up. The rest of us had the nuts to rip them as soon as the dumbasses started to talk because we knew better. Reghi is a bitter sports talk radio host who takes EVERY chance he can get to rip the new guys. Now, while I hate Hammer and Chris, Reghi just hates anyone more successful than him. The guy doesn't like Jim Rome! As much as I love listeing to Browns talk, I can't do KNR anymore unless it's not my decision. Rizzo is still the only guy with any sense however, I would like it if he knew more abou twhat was going on in the sports world and less about what restaurant was bringing in food.

And he's not ripping those other douche bags because he knows something. He didn't start ripping them until he had something to back it up. The rest of us had the nuts to rip them as soon as the dumbasses started to talk because we knew better. Reghi is a bitter sports talk radio host who takes EVERY chance he can get to rip the new guys. Now, while I hate Hammer and Chris, Reghi just hates anyone more successful than him. The guy doesn't like Jim Rome! As much as I love listeing to Browns talk, I can't do KNR anymore unless it's not my decision. Rizzo is still the only guy with any sense however, I would like it if he knew more abou twhat was going on in the sports world and less about what restaurant was bringing in food.

how is reghi bitter and how are hammer and chris more successful than him? not only does reghi have a show on knr, does post cavs and browns games on knr, he also does play by play for college b-ball and football games on fso, espnu, the big ten network, etc. and his attack on the "young guys" imo has nothing to do with jealousy and it has everything to do with the young guys not respecting the game. they're both ignorant, childish and unproffessional. ofcourse a vet like reghi isn't going to like what they do. why should anyone in their right mind like what they do?

how you actually think chris and hammer are more successful than reghi, i have no idea. what exactly do hammer and chris have to be jealous of? some little position at knr? does anyone outside of cleveland know about those 2 dimwits? reghi has been at this for a long time, he's made himself known around the country and is well respected. i'm just telling it like it is. whether you like reghi or not is beside the point, his resume far exceeds hammer's and chris' put together. but we can agree to disagree and leave it at that.

edit: btw, reghi was speaking out against the knr pessimists/haters from the moment they started hating. it didn't just start last night. it's just that last night was the boiling point. he also said it's an injustice to cleveland fans for people in the cleveland media to be like that (incidentally, reggie rucker made a comment similiar to reghi's). i remember reghi criticizing some of those guys on knr way back on the first day of training camp. we can take it back even further than that when (about a year and a half ago) reghi ripped rizz and hammer for allowing sabrina to discuss that braylon fight on air (she was at the club with the browns players). knr could've got hit with a lawsuit for that.

I wish KNR would send "Hammer" back to his rich mommy and daddy. That KID has been WRONG about almost everything he's commented on, and he's a Cleveland/Ohio State hater! I CANNOT STAND listening to him! His daddy must own the station or something because I cannot believe Tony Rizzo puts up with him. Maybe KNR needs to know how many people change stations because of him....I know I do.

I wish KNR would send "Hammer" back to his rich mommy and daddy. That KID has been WRONG about almost everything he's commented on, and he's a Cleveland/Ohio State hater! I CANNOT STAND listening to him! His daddy must own the station or something because I cannot believe Tony Rizzo puts up with him. Maybe KNR needs to know how many people change stations because of him....I know I do.

hammer's best friend (chris karmazac sp?) owns knr and that's how he got the job. his position at knr is actually higher than rizzo's and rizz messed himself up by letting hammer do whatever the hell he wanted to do for years. it's bad enough hammer runs to chris everytime things don't go his way. rizz should've put his foot down and demanded respect as a vet in the game from hammer when they first started doing the show together. karmazac has been on air before to address the fans and he used to have an "ask the owner" segment. he's made excuses for hammer and tries to downplay hammer's cleveland/osu hate rants.

i stopped listening to rizz's show a couple of years ago when hammer made some nasty comment to cleveland fans about how he knows what buttons to push and how to get under our skin. i listen to the espn cleveland 30 minute updates in the morning (when something major happens) and i used to turn it on at 10:30 am to hear the browns beat reporter. but tc is over, so i won't have to do that anymore.

I do like Reghi. He is knowledgeable, and he calls it the way he sees it, without being too much of a "Debbie Downer" unlike Brinda who is almost unlistenable anymore! I like Rizzo's show, but Hammer gets on my nerves. I get sick of him running a caller when it is a good call, or when they are optimistic. They need to ship his ass back to Denver. And it still boggles my mind as to why a Pittsburgh Steelers fan (you know who) has a show on a radio station that is designated for Cleveland sports talk? :huh:

I do like Reghi. He is knowledgeable, and he calls it the way he sees it, without being too much of a "Debbie Downer" unlike Brinda who is almost unlistenable anymore! I like Rizzo's show, but Hammer gets on my nerves. I get sick of him running a caller when it is a good call, or when they are optimistic. They need to ship his ass back to Denver. And it still boggles my mind as to why a Pittsburgh Steelers fan (you know who) has a show on a radio station that is designated for Cleveland sports talk? :huh:

yes, brinda is a debbie downer to the fullest extent. recently, i was flipping the channels and stopped to see who was on wknr and brinda was on. a caller said he was excited for the upcoming browns season. brinda immediately hung up on the caller and said the guy is stupid and dumb. unbelievable! i kept on changing the channels while laughing at that joke of a talk show host.

the pittsburgh fan who works for knr loves being pessimistic and loves pouring salt in the wound. i notice he became a big time cavs fan when they drafted lebron and we all know why he's an osu fan. he picks and chooses what cleveland teams he backs 100%. the only good thing about reghi and the pittsburgh fan doing a show together now is that reghi shuts that negative cleveland talk/cleveland curse crap down.

Yea, that is a problem with Rizzo's show. One third of the conversation is about the food they ate, the clubs they went to last night, the girls in their lives, their trip to Vegas etc. Another third is about the fricking bee pollen they eat, and then maybe a third of it (that is not otherwise taken up by commercials) is about actual sports.

yes, brinda is a debbie downer to the fullest extent. recently, i was flipping the channels and stopped to see who was on wknr and brinda was on. a caller said he was excited for the upcoming browns season. brinda immediately hung up on the caller and said the guy is stupid and dumb. unbelievable! i kept on changing the channels while laughing at that joke of a talk show host.

the pittsburgh fan who works for knr loves being pessimistic and loves pouring salt in the wound. i notice he became a big time cavs fan when they drafted lebron and we all know why he's an osu fan. he picks and chooses what cleveland teams he backs 100%. the only good thing about reghi and the pittsburgh fan doing a show together now is that reghi shuts that negative cleveland talk/cleveland curse crap down.

Whatever happened to Kevin Keane on WTAM? He really was the voice of the fan. All of a sudden, one day he was gone. Oh, I forgot to mention Munch... while I love his homerism, he is a little too rah rah! As for Brinda, I used to like him, but now he just seems to be a crabby old man! Reghi rarely hangs up on callers, or even argues with them for that matter.

Whatever happened to Kevin Keane on WTAM? He really was the voice of the fan. All of a sudden, one day he was gone. Oh, I forgot to mention Munch... while I love his homerism, he is a little too rah rah! As for Brinda, I used to like him, but now he just seems to be a crabby old man! Reghi rarely hangs up on callers, or even argues with them for that matter.

keane was fired from wtam a while ago. i haven't heard anything about him since.

who does?! :huh: I have always wondered how Rome is still on the air since I don't know anyone who watches that show..

Archived