THE BROWNS BOARD

Farewell Folks

VaporTrail

Okay. Tomorrow's my first day of classes. I'm going to need to stay away from here as I simply don't have the time for it. I'll pop in from time to time, but don't expect to hear much from me until January. :wacko: Here goes nothing. Peace!

Nothing but the best, Vape. Knock 'em dead and never forget where you came from.

Look forward to your tidbits of wisdom during the school year.

Go for it, Vapor. Good luck and don't let us mess you up...

let us know with quick notes on how things are going.

If you need a creative book to read for some English class,

read Joseph Campbell's "Hero of a Thousand Faces".

It's impressive, one of my favorite books of all time.

Actually, I'll have my hands full with my roommates. They're all really conservative, one of em's got a Take Back Ohio background on his desktop with elephants on it. One of em has Glenn Beck's book, which I'm considering reading when he's finished. But yeah, won't have much time for pleasure reads.

Also

2010-08-23-Missing-the-Point.png

Likewise to all of you. Including Cal, T, & Diehard. Even when you guys piss me off:P . Love the discussion.

PS, cal, when I start reviewing the electricity and magnetism chapter for the MCAT, I'll keep you in mind.

You are good person to debate with If I might add, you are very mature about your discussions unlike some we have had in the past.

Good Luck with your studies, and we should be placing bets on how long it will be until you return. This place is addicting. :)

PS, cal, when I start reviewing the electricity and magnetism chapter for the MCAT, I'll keep you in mind. Vapor

:rolleyes:

BTW, I go back to my shoulder surgeon for a follow-up the 30th. I'm going

to tell him my exercizes have gone well, but you made my arm ache, trying to type so much. @@

• 2 weeks later...

Archived