THE BROWNS BOARD

Finally Joined

Kovah

After i think of almost a year of watching this forum i finally decided to join. I even had the forum on my bookmarks and yet still never joined, just enjoyed reading up on everyones views.

A little bout my self, I'm 22 born in Sandusky, Ohio and grew up never really watching pro football. Grew up a big indians fan during their glory days in the 90s and always watched the cavs even before lebron came, remember fat shawn kemp days anybody? I started watching football when i was about 14 and for some reason (try not to hate) I became a Ravens fan. I still gag thinking about those days especially with the family reunions with my uncles ripping on me. I think i was that way because of hearing for so many years of how the browns made so many terrible decisions and moves, i just loved how the ravens killed on

Finally a several years ago i saw the light and destroyed all my ravens memorabilia and became a browns fan. I have since went to games every year loving it every single time. I guess deep down i've always been a Browns fan. I haven't felt this excited about a new season in a long time and hope im welcome on this board even after my....terrible dark past=p I'll be sure to comment on topics when i can and not step on anyones toes. Im also proud to say i'm currently attending THE Ohio State University, my dream since i was a kid watching the buckeyes. (wondering how i could ever be a ravens fan right?)

(Im also interested in joining some fantasy leagues btw maybe some dynasty ones? never did em)

Thanks alot guys, GO BROWNS!

After i think of almost a year of watching this forum i finally decided to join. I even had the forum on my bookmarks and yet still never joined, just enjoyed reading up on everyones views.

A little bout my self, I'm 22 born in Sandusky, Ohio and grew up never really watching pro football. Grew up a big indians fan during their glory days in the 90s and always watched the cavs even before lebron came, remember fat shawn kemp days anybody? I started watching football when i was about 14 and for some reason (try not to hate) I became a Ravens fan. I still gag thinking about those days especially with the family reunions with my uncles ripping on me. I think i was that way because of hearing for so many years of how the browns made so many terrible decisions and moves, i just loved how the ravens killed on

Finally a several years ago i saw the light and destroyed all my ravens memorabilia and became a browns fan. I have since went to games every year loving it every single time. I guess deep down i've always been a Browns fan. I haven't felt this excited about a new season in a long time and hope im welcome on this board even after my....terrible dark past=p I'll be sure to comment on topics when i can and not step on anyones toes. Im also proud to say i'm currently attending THE Ohio State University, my dream since i was a kid watching the buckeyes. (wondering how i could ever be a ravens fan right?)

(Im also interested in joining some fantasy leagues btw maybe some dynasty ones? never did em)

Thanks alot guys, GO BROWNS!

Welcome. Glad you saw the light about the Ratbird garbage. When we were waiting for our team to come back the best feeling I had on Sundays was hearing that Buttmore lost.

Archived