THE BROWNS BOARD

Gameplanning, playcalling innovations etc.

Orangenotbrown

Ola! season is almost upon us and i thought would share a few plays I thought up during the offseason that can help the Browns (or any team) if they are smart enough to read this fantastic site.

So here goes:

Play 1: The Fake Go For It on Extra Points

Team lines up in the offensive formation with quarterback behind center but the center snaps it between the quarterback's legs to the running back who goes into the holder position and places the ball for the man in motion to kick the extra point.

This is for that situation where our team is up by a point (or down by a point for that matter!) and there is extra pressure to make the extra point with little time on the clock. This play GUARANTEES to keep em guessing. And guessers cant block extra points! Or not very easily.

Play 2: The 9 man Wedge

instead of forming a pocket for pass protection the front seven retreat 15 yards to join forces with the wide outs in a v formation. If its not illegal they should lock arms and rush forward in an impenetrable wedge ballcarrier safely nested within, quarterback providing rear protection. I know it sound wacky but so did the forward pass!

Play 3: Kicker fake siezure. Pull this one out only when possession means a win and a win means Playoffs Baby! And dont forget to tell the Ref before the play that the kicker is an epileptic but has it under control and not to blow the whistle, its normal. The kicker drops to the ground right as he is going to kick the ball and fakes convulsions. The other team relaxes and thinks there cant be a kickoff because the kicker is spazzing out, on the ground foaming at the mouth and jerking his limbs But wait one of his legs accidentally kicked the ball! Did it go ten yards? why yes it did! Browns recover the ball!

Man i cant wait for this season.

Ola! season is almost upon us and i thought would share a few plays I thought up during the offseason that can help the Browns (or any team) if they are smart enough to read this fantastic site.

So here goes:

Play 1: The Fake Go For It on Extra Points

Team lines up in the offensive formation with quarterback behind center but the center snaps it between the quarterback's legs to the running back who goes into the holder position and places the ball for the man in motion to kick the extra point.

This is for that situation where our team is up by a point (or down by a point for that matter!) and there is extra pressure to make the extra point with little time on the clock. This play GUARANTEES to keep em guessing. And guessers cant block extra points! Or not very easily.

Play 2: The 9 man Wedge

instead of forming a pocket for pass protection the front seven retreat 15 yards to join forces with the wide outs in a v formation. If its not illegal they should lock arms and rush forward in an impenetrable wedge ballcarrier safely nested within, quarterback providing rear protection. I know it sound wacky but so did the forward pass!

Play 3: Kicker fake siezure. Pull this one out only when possession means a win and a win means Playoffs Baby! And dont forget to tell the Ref before the play that the kicker is an epileptic but has it under control and not to blow the whistle, its normal. The kicker drops to the ground right as he is going to kick the ball and fakes convulsions. The other team relaxes and thinks there cant be a kickoff because the kicker is spazzing out, on the ground foaming at the mouth and jerking his limbs But wait one of his legs accidentally kicked the ball! Did it go ten yards? why yes it did! Browns recover the ball!

Man i cant wait for this season.

So you and Lummy got your Cardinals Jerseys?

Archived