THE BROWNS BOARD

NFL Rewind

playerjdd

Last year, they'd make the games available sometime after midnight. But it could take until 12:30, 1:00...which is annoying if you want to re-watch the game before hitting the sack.

Its definitely cool for fans that cant watch live games due to work or what not or are on a super tight budget but man i gotta have my sunday afternoon browns fix live and in full glory big screen HD...if i had this instead of the sunday ticket i would end up trying to find a live stream for it rather than wait..but thats just me...hehehehehe..

Dont know if you guys saw this but NFL.com has came out with a way to watch games after it is over. So the way it works is once the game is overy you log on and are able to watch the replay of the game. Its only $40 bucks compared to $300 that sunday ticket charges for a season.

https://gamerewind.nfl.com/nflgr/secure/registerform

What a great idea if it is right after it's over. That would be worth it. Hope I would not find out the final score before I watch it. Got stay away from TV or radio for a few hours, but the price is right. If it is to show after midnight or within 24 hrs...forget it.

I was reading it can take UP TO 24 hours to stream the game. If it wasn't so long, i'd get it and hook up my laptop to my tv. But since i want to sleep before midnight and read about the browns the next day at work, i'll be stream hunting this season again.

I was reading it can take UP TO 24 hours to stream the game. If it wasn't so long, i'd get it and hook up my laptop to my tv. But since i want to sleep before midnight and read about the browns the next day at work, i'll be stream hunting this season again.

You might want to do both. If we have another 2008 Giants game, you can watch it over and over!

I know because I am glued to highlight reels at work on Mondays. haha

Archived