tailgating at home games??????

wavewarrior

want to do some tailgating with a 25" camper, wondering where?(muni lot i'm guessing) how much? directions etc! also whats it take to get a signal for game reception on tv in camper??? anything else that i missed??? thanks in advance and GO BROWNS!!!

I have no idea about all of this except to say if you look to the tailgate forum pages on this website you will see posts about tailgating for certain games and maybe one of the super intelligent moderators will send you back some info about our tailgates that will assist you.

And by the way how do you fit inside a 25 inch rv? lol

Q= want to do some tailgating with a 25' camper, wondering where?(muni lot i'm guessing). A = I'd start there (after 7:00am, of course)

Q= how much? For a 25' RV $55

Q= directions etc! also whats it take to get a signal for game reception on tv in camper??? A= digital cable converter w/ digital antenea is all you will need.

anything else that i missed??? You might think about actually getting a ticket to the game and attending.

Q= want to do some tailgating with a 25' camper, wondering where?(muni lot i'm guessing). A = I'd start there (after 7:00am, of course)

Q= how much? For a 25' RV $55

Q= directions etc! also whats it take to get a signal for game reception on tv in camper??? A= digital cable converter w/ digital antenea is all you will need.

anything else that i missed??? You might think about actually getting a ticket to the game and attending.

thanks, have seen browns live several times and love it!! just want to hang out a few times and catch some action on tv...throw some cornhole and do some grillin'!!

• 3 months later...
Guest jonnajulee

ailgating at YSU games is a great time. To really enjoy it though you need to do more than buy tickets and go to the game. When we tailgate at home games it takes us about two hours to get ready. When we get there we need twenty minutes to set up and we are good to go. With an organized prep time you get faster for every game and that means more time to enjoy the food, beverages and football game.

----------------------------

Cool Information Here! CISM | CISA | cissp training | E20-001

Archived