THE BROWNS BOARD

McCoy will get his chance!

Brownsfan_Althaus

McCoy will get his chance.

By Matt Florjancic, ClevelandBrowns.com Staff Writer

http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/news/articl...84-c840c21c61e3

Tuesday morning’s announcement that quarterbacks Jake Delhomme and Seneca Wallace will not play in Thursday night’s preseason finale against the Chicago Bears gives rookie Colt McCoy and fourth-year player Brett Ratliff the reigns of the Browns’ offense -- at least for one game.

[Click Me To Read More]

Glad they continue to charge season ticket holders full price for these meaningless games.

There better be some hot chicks at this game.

Agree'd...

not going to be attending this one, but I will be seeing you at the first opener btw.!

Glad they continue to charge season ticket holders full price for these meaningless games.

At least you will be there watching history be made as BQ...i mean colt and DA...urmmm ratty rather begin their fateful trip into the browns elite circle of failsauce or our future QB controversy...i will be watching it from some ghey random stuttering stream....hehehehe

McCoy will get his chance.

By Matt Florjancic, ClevelandBrowns.com Staff Writer

http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/news/articl...84-c840c21c61e3

Tuesday morning’s announcement that quarterbacks Jake Delhomme and Seneca Wallace will not play in Thursday night’s preseason finale against the Chicago Bears gives rookie Colt McCoy and fourth-year player Brett Ratliff the reigns of the Browns’ offense -- at least for one game.

[Click Me To Read More]

That's a good sign. Delhomme and Wallace are as ready as they can be and we're going to keep them both healthy for the opener.

Wait til we unleash the WildDawg Offense on poor Tampa!

Zombo

I'm happy with Hillis enough already. I want to see Hardesty and Davis get most of the carries.

but we technically gave up a first rounder for Hillis and the later round pick if you think about it.... OH WELL...

No we didn't. We had our first round pick this year (and used it on Joe Haden). We gave up a QB who might be out of the league next year for Hillis and a fourth round pick.

Funny how hot chicks make anything better.

Is it then safe to say that the Ratliff experiment is over ?

With Mangini and Ratty, it ain't over til it's over! Although i think i hear the exterminator coming to get this rat.....

Is it then safe to say that the Ratliff experiment is over ?

i hope so. i don't see the point in keeping him on the roster. he is what he is and i seriously doubt that he'll get any better. the only thing ratliff has done is look good against a sorry browns d in an 08 browns vs jets preseason game and pull out a couple of late 4th q fg drives in this years preseason. i hope they abort the ratliff experiment once and for all.

Archived