THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns available in Madden leagues for xbox360

dheck26

Browns fans, in 2 of our 3 Madden leagues we run, the Browns are still available. This is a sports gaming site that I have personally played on for 4 years. We do all the sports with the xbox360. ALL leagues finish. All the information is at the site. You must be 18 though. Sim play only. If you join now, you can play in one of our Madden leauges by using your favorite team, the Browns!!

www.unitedleagues.com

If you have questions about the site, contact a site administrator by e-mail.

You were referred by GT = D Heck26

Thanks guys. Hope you join us and you get your team.

Im curious to see what Weis can do as an OC. How has ur preseason been ? How is ur D under RAC ?

Our offense has been VERY vanilla in the preseason. They say it's because you don't want to show your hand in the pre-season. I believe that in this case. I'm confident in Weis as the "O" coordinator, and not having Haley do the play calling. FYI, I can't stand Haley. He berates his players and tears them down verbally, not a fan of that style. As far as the defense goes under Romeo, I'm liking our LB play A LOT in the pre-season. He has them playing much better than in years past under Gunther Cunningham. It's our D-line that is lacking BIG time, and you can't teach talent, they either have it, or they don't.

I play with the Browns all the Time Online Looks Like a Free Marketing for your League I may Just Play to beat your Young Butts and show Guys what the Browns are Made of lol of to Finish my Hurricane Preperations lol

Lol, awesome! Hope you join the league. I'm one of the older guys on the league site. The leagues are great because you always complete seasons.

Archived