THE BROWNS BOARD

Trade for Houshmanzadeh, possible?

dawgpound3

why do you blame heckert for tj signing with bmore? you ever think that maybe people like tj don't want to play for a rebuilding team like the browns? how do you know heckert didn't try to get tj? at this point in tj's career, he wants to win a super bowl now and will sign with someone that gives him the chance to do so. he's not getting any younger.

i just don't get why some browns fans think it's so easy to sign quality free agents. this isn't fantasy land, this is the real world. tj doesn't give a crap about cleveland, the browns winning and he doesn't share our passion for this team. he's not looking at signing with a team from a browns fans perspective, he's looking at it from an aging wr's perspective. it's that simple. no need for heckert or holmgren bashing.

Sure they have their reasons, but the passing of a wr when wee are soooo young and thin urinates me off to no end. Stuck has 4 years but the curve drops steep after that. It made sense to me to offfer him

something a bit more substantial than he got in Bmore . Here he could be numero uno as we "rebuild" Everyman has hiis price.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From Rotoworld: (the dirty stupid ratbirds may be the favorites, but Houshman isn't going to help them much, and

they won't be at the superbowl, complements of the rest of their division.

T.J. Houshmandzadeh - WR Sep. 6 - 9:00 am et

Browns GM Tom Heckert said that he is not interested in free agent WR T.J. Houshmandzadeh.

When your receiver corps is as unproven as the Browns', you're going to get asked about upgrades. But Heckert is wise to see what he has in Brian Robiskie and Mohamed Massaquoi instead of bringing in an egotistical, declining veteran. The Redskins and Raiders remain the front-runners for Housh.

Source: Akron Beacon Journal

Oh, trust me. I do well thinking for myself. It's easy.

he didn't just want the ball. He made a great big nasty stink about it.

That does NOT fit in the Browns' locker room. It just doesn't. He's an older guy who would only play for team

that has a chance at the ring. That's what raycaponelewis told him, and Hous signed with the dirty stupid stinkin ratbirds.

It's done already, and I'm glad we didn't sign him. Get over it.

Archived