THE BROWNS BOARD

We gonna keep 4 QB's?

firebiker911

Unlike a year ago looks like we have 4 guys that can play QB. Are we going to keep them all? McCoy didn't look great until tonight, but I think we have to keep him since we traded up to get him and upside potential. Ratliff is Mangini's boy and looked decent tonight. Somebody probably has to go, my guess is Ratliff.

I give Mangini a lot of credit, these guys looked so much more prepared than in seasons past. Remember the years that we would get into the fourth string and it was a joke? The timing on plays was smooth from head to toe this year, this appears to be the best prepared team we've had since returning to the league.

If we keep all Four, Ratliff should be moved to third string though. I would be alright with him coming in and throwing those quick slants.

A lot of guys made their case tonight and that makes mangini's job tougher, colt scares me he shows some ability but im very weary of a QB that doesnt throw it down the field we need to see him go downfield.. noodle arm starts coming to mind , ratliff did not help his case at all he sucks and is a pick machine on those slants against 1st teams and you guys know it, but i doubt mangini cuts him as he is as good if not better than most 3rd QBs..

I think old man bowens did enough to avoid the cut but it comes at the overall cost of the team imo..

and now he will be lurking around waiting for RBs to fall into his arms so he can barely take em down..

Jake allen bye bye.

Chris jennings gone as well..

Elam needs a new set of skills and should have had to play he cant even handle 3rd stringers and Bmac and adams barely can..

A lot of guys made their case tonight and that makes mangini's job tougher, colt scares me he shows some ability but im very weary of a QB that doesnt throw it down the field we need to see him go downfield.. noodle arm starts coming to mind , ratliff did not help his case at all he sucks and is a pick machine on those slants against 1st teams and you guys know it, but i doubt mangini cuts him as he is as good if not better than most 3rd QBs..

I think old man bowens did enough to avoid the cut but it comes at the overall cost of the team imo..

and now he will be lurking around waiting for RBs to fall into his arms so he can barely take em down..

Jake allen bye bye.

Chris jennings gone as well..

Elam needs a new set of skills and should have had to play he cant even handle 3rd stringers and Bmac and adams barely can..

Reinders- absolutely cut. Watched him closely after the PD puff piece. Feet of lead, got beat a couple of times badly on an inside move that almost got Ratliff killed, and Mangini chewed him out when he came off the field. Mitchell goes to the practice squad- I think Ingram makes the team, they try and put Mitchel on the Practice squad. Royals is probably PUP.

Reinders- absolutely cut. Watched him closely after the PD puff piece. Feet of lead, got beat a couple of times badly on an inside move that almost got Ratliff killed, and Mangini chewed him out when he came off the field. Mitchell goes to the practice squad- I think Ingram makes the team, they try and put Mitchel on the Practice squad. Royals is probably PUP.

I saw that too, its cool that they give a guy like that a chance its awesome actually but i agree lead feet get beat in the nfl and ratty almost lost his head because of him...the reindeer is bambi im afraid, he is just to much of a project with roster and practice squad spots on the line here...

Archived