THE BROWNS BOARD

AAAARGH!!!!!

Canton Mike

My Son in Law Ryan's birthday was 9/2/2010, so we drove to New Philadelphia to eat dinner & enjoy both the Browns & OSU at a local sports bar. They had at LEAST a dozen sets ALL showing OSU vs Marshall! Not a one had the Browns & they wouldn't put them on, even though Ryan told me he has watched multiple games there. Result is that I must hope I can view a re-broadcast of the Brown's game. Obviously, we Brown's fans in attendance were NOT happy, but it's not the end of the world. We did hear that Hardesty was injured. Hopefully, it's not serious, but the Brown's do have some depth at RB, so we shall overcome!

Mike

My Son in Law Ryan's birthday was 9/2/2010, so we drove to New Philadelphia to eat dinner & enjoy both the Browns & OSU at a local sports bar. They had at LEAST a dozen sets ALL showing OSU vs Marshall! Not a one had the Browns & they wouldn't put them on, even though Ryan told me he has watched multiple games there. Result is that I must hope I can view a re-broadcast of the Brown's game. Obviously, we Brown's fans in attendance were NOT happy, but it's not the end of the world. We did hear that Hardesty was injured. Hopefully, it's not serious, but the Brown's do have some depth at RB, so we shall overcome!

Mike

Rebroadcast SportsTime Ohio Noon Friday. 1PM Saturday, NFL Network. :)

Archived