THE BROWNS BOARD

Leinart to be released

Mark O

Another USC Bust QB, Sanchez will get released in a year or two wooo!

No, Sanchez will stick around. He'll continue to fail to perform--he's the big loser in the Revis situation, since if the defense falters any it will be hard for him to throw one or two fewer picks and get credit when the team wins--but he'll fail with such poise that no-one will notice.

My predictions for the Jets:

Wins: (If Revis returns) 10; (without Revis) 9

Sanchez picks: 18

Number of articles fawning over Sanchez's "devleopment" and "putting the team on his shoulders": Somewhere north of 100.

Dennis

I'm on record as saying DA will do good in AZ. I can't imagine he sucks as bad as he did in the Cleveland situation. He has waaay too much upside to fail for the rest of his career. I wish him luck. He and Brady were dealt a really unfair hand when by Phil and RAC.

Congrats to Derek Anderson! In 2007 the kids was being dropped off at the Berea complex by his wife as they shared a car. He's earned a heck of a lot, faced a lot of adversity, and is still standing. Others such as Leinart & Quinn were given every chance and couldn't make the best of them. Gotta like a player who has had to fight for every snap, it will make DA a better player and man.

I hope he does great.

Congrats to Derek Anderson! In 2007 the kids was being dropped off at the Berea complex by his wife as they shared a car. He's earned a heck of a lot, faced a lot of adversity, and is still standing. Others such as Leinart & Quinn were given every chance and couldn't make the best of them. Gotta like a player who has had to fight for every snap, it will make DA a better player and man.

I hope he does great.

DA's on his third team, sucked for the first two. Do you really think the third will be his charm?

DA will become mr. anderception as soon as the leagues DCs get some footage and map it...DA is blind to disguised defenses ,has a stare down problem and likes to throw in heavy traffic if the heat is on..

I to wish anderson the best, its amazing he is even still around let alone starting for a good club..maybe he has better coaches now and can figure it all out.he sure isnt short of great targets to throw it to with the cards...

I hope that he does well.

He has got the talent. If he gets off to a good start then the skies the limit. He just needs to get rhythm and now he's got next to no chance of getting pulled from a game.

The Arizona crowd should be better for him (with the lack of Brady freakin' Quinn to call for).

Maybe DumbAss will learn to CARE about winning with his new team.

Some players don't get it until they hit a wall once.

Meanwhile, I hope somebody emails this news to Shep.

I hope..... :D

DA will become mr. anderception as soon as the leagues DCs get some footage and map it...DA is blind to disguised defenses ,has a stare down problem and likes to throw in heavy traffic if the heat is on..

I to wish anderson the best, its amazing he is even still around let alone starting for a good club..maybe he has better coaches now and can figure it all out.he sure isnt short of great targets to throw it to with the cards...

Fitzgerald better take out extra life insurance, 'cause Anderson almost got him killed in preseason, leading him right into a saftey. The 'Zona fans are probably awed that on rare occasions Derek can rifle a pass through a mail slot at 30 yards- but more often than not the guy is firing misguided missiles.

By now DA is who he is. He can't throw a touch pass to save his life- and teams won't have forgotten to take away his 1st option deep stuff and make him chuck it short. Unless he's miraculously learned how not to throw a swing pass 5 yards in front of, behind, or over the head of an outlet receiver, he's destined to fail.

Watching Jake and Seneca this preseason has made me realize just how inaccurate DA really is.

Fitzgerald better take out extra life insurance, 'cause Anderson almost got him killed in preseason, leading him right into a saftey. The 'Zona fans are probably awed that on rare occasions Derek can rifle a pass through a mail slot at 30 yards- but more often than not the guy is firing misguided missiles.

By now DA is who he is. He can't throw a touch pass to save his life- and teams won't have forgotten to take away his 1st option deep stuff and make him chuck it short. Unless he's miraculously learned how not to throw a swing pass 5 yards in front of, behind, or over the head of an outlet receiver, he's destined to fail.

Watching Jake and Seneca this preseason has made me realize just how inaccurate DA really is.

I think it was Leinart that got Fitzgerald killed.

I think it was Leinart that got Fitzgerald killed.

Fair 'nuff. if they're keeping DA over Leinart, man it ain't in the cards for the Cards. (pun intended).

I've got 1\2 a mind to head over to the "other place" and give Shep a thorough razzing over his latest bust.

Harrington- Quinn- Leinart. The guy just can't help he has a man-crush on quarterbacks. Yeah he occasionally gets a few right like Rodgers and Rivers, but holy smokes you throw enough mud at a wall, and eventually some of it sticks.....

Seems to me they've had tape on DA for 3 years. According to you he shouldn't have any good games.

Fair 'nuff. if they're keeping DA over Leinart, man it ain't in the cards for the Cards. (pun intended).

DA will probably accept the backup role, Leinart did not. They are about equal in ability to generate wins at this point. Don't think either one will be going to Disney World over the winter, unless they pay their own way. Leinart's contract is a huge poison pill no team is willing to swallow. Why they were willing to pay this guy like he was a triple clone of Johnny Unitas I do not know.

Archived