THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns @ Bucs 9-12-2010

AMERICAN MUSCLE

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Still waiting...

It's funny the amount of trash talking that was done in this thread and not ONE SINGLE PERSON has showed back up.

Pathetic.

I'm not trying to be a dick and hate to rain on your parade. However, if you want some sort of response I will tell you that I am sick to my stomach today over the loss because during the game I was mumbling to myself what a poor team we were facing. I thought the Bucs sucked. Our defense has been horrible against the run for ten years and our main DT didn't start and wasn't up to speed, yet we were dropping ball carriers in the back field. I was not impressed with your QB play, he was awful at times. Your defense appeared quicker than our lame ass offense in the second half and we failed to make any adjustments that mattered. Josh Cribbs had about as poor of game as I can ever remember him having. Although maybe I should give your special teams credit although Cribbs just had some bad decisions on fielding the ball and with his cuts too, and the penalties screamed, 'poor-ass football team'.

Have a big happy fucking week with your win, but both teams sucked and the Home team won in the heat. I'm disappointed in the loss, mostly because I doubt we will face a weaker team this season.

Great win yesterday ... If I were you, I would go to the nearest bakery and have a great big yellow cake made with a smiley face iced on it. Declare tomorrow a 'Happy Day' all day in celebration of the squeaked out win over the Browns. Get some ice cream too, you guys deserve it.

(I'm clapping over here ... like, non-stop)

I'm not trying to be a dick and hate to rain on your parade. However, if you want some sort of response I will tell you that I am sick to my stomach today over the loss because during the game I was mumbling to myself what a poor team we were facing. I thought the Bucs sucked. Our defense has been horrible against the run for ten years and our main DT didn't start and wasn't up to speed, yet we were dropping ball carriers in the back field. I was not impressed with your QB play, he was awful at times. Your defense appeared quicker than our lame ass offense in the second half and we failed to make any adjustments that mattered. Josh Cribbs had about as poor of game as I can ever remember him having. Although maybe I should give your special teams credit although Cribbs just had some bad decisions on fielding the ball and with his cuts too, and the penalties screamed, 'poor-ass football team'.

Have a big happy xxxxing week with your win, but both teams sucked and the Home team won in the heat. I'm disappointed in the loss, mostly because I doubt we will face a weaker team this season.

Great win yesterday ... If I were you, I would go to the nearest bakery and have a great big yellow cake made with a smiley face iced on it. Declare tomorrow a 'Happy Day' all day in celebration of the squeaked out win over the Browns. Get some ice cream too, you guys deserve it.

lol... another sore loser who can't accept the fact that his team was actually outplayed.

lol... another sore loser who can't accept the fact that his team was actually outplayed.

Outplayed?

Both teams looked terrible.

Both teams had defenses that are obviously very much improved but still bent and had some bad mistakes.

Both teams had QBs that didn't look as amazing as their team's fans were hoping. Both had stupid interceptions, a long touchdown throw and far too many misses on 3rd and long. The difference was Freeman getting lucky when a ball that was thrown terribly behind his receiver in the endzone was tipped straight up by the corner and fell into the hands of the WR.

Both teams fumbled away chances in the red zone that should almost certainly have been scores that would have broken the back of the other team.

Questionable playcalling, too many moments that made the fans think "uh oh, I hoped that had been fixed".

Both teams played awful, Tampa won but couldnt cover the spread giving the Browns multiple attempts to comeback and win/tie the game near the end

Yeah, Tampa won, but to say that either team outplayed the other can make a somebody sick to their stomach.

Have a big happy xxxxing week with your win, but both teams sucked and the Home team won in the heat. I'm disappointed in the loss, mostly because I doubt we will face a weaker team this season.

Look, dude... I never said for one minute that Tampa was this great team. I know we are a bit away from a playoff season, but everyone on here was so sure that the Browns were so improved and the Bucs didn't stand a chance. I'm simply wondering where all those douchebags are. All I hear are excuses from you guys. " IF we didn't fumble the ball... or IF Josh Cribbs would have made better choices.. or IF our main DT started and was up to speed" It's all horse shit. I could go on and on with IF this, or IF that. Freeman has a fractured thumb in his THROWING hand for the sake of sweet babay Jesus. Our best CB was out on suspension... the cheerleaders were distracting our players etc... the bottom line is, we played well enough when it counted. Plain and simple. I said this game was going to be a bit sloppy. Nobody cared to listen.

Outplayed?

Both teams looked terrible.

Both teams had defenses that are obviously very much improved but still bent and had some bad mistakes.

Both teams had QBs that didn't look as amazing as their team's fans were hoping. Both had stupid interceptions, a long touchdown throw and far too many misses on 3rd and long. The difference was Freeman getting lucky when a ball that was thrown terribly behind his receiver in the endzone was tipped straight up by the corner and fell into the hands of the WR.

Both teams fumbled away chances in the red zone that should almost certainly have been scores that would have broken the back of the other team.

Questionable playcalling, too many moments that made the fans think "uh oh, I hoped that had been fixed".

Both teams played awful, Tampa won but couldnt cover the spread giving the Browns multiple attempts to comeback and win/tie the game near the end

Yeah, Tampa won, but to say that either team outplayed the other can make a somebody sick to their stomach.

First off, our defense shut you out in the second half.

I wouldn't call it lucky on that TD either. Williams has said he knew exactly what he was doing when he tipped that ball up.

Yeah, we fumbled on a chance to make the game 24-14... you threw a pick when the game was 14-3.

You outplayed us in the first half, and we outplayed you in the second half... difference was that we played better and were able to walk away with a win.

BTW- How many times did I say Delhomme would blow it for you?

First off, our defense shut you out in the second half.

I wouldn't call it lucky on that TD either. Williams has said he knew exactly what he was doing when he tipped that ball up.

Yeah, we fumbled on a chance to make the game 24-14... you threw a pick when the game was 14-3.

You outplayed us in the first half, and we outplayed you in the second half... difference was that we played better and were able to walk away with a win.

BTW- How many times did I say Delhomme would blow it for you?

He knew exactly what he was doing? Yes, the reach-back tip up and grab falling out of the end zone is a very popular high percentage play that doesn't require luck. It was an awful throw that got bailed out by the quick hands of Williams, I also am pretty sure haden got his hands on it too so that adds to the factor of luck for Tampa.

If you think JD was the sole reason for this loss you're kidding yourself. He did play bad, but threw a 40 yard TD pass and completed better than 50% of his passes. He had one bad INT and the other was a hail mary to end the game.

Take away the hail mary INT and freeman's bailout TD and they have almost the exact same game.

I like watching talent on other teams and Freeman did not impress me the way he was hyped up by you guys.

My take on this game is that SOMEBODY has to win this clusterf*ck... and it was the Bucs. You make it sound like the Bucs were out of the Browns league, they both looked like basement dwellers to me

Look, dude... I never said for one minute that Tampa was this great team. I know we are a bit away from a playoff season, but everyone on here was so sure that the Browns were so improved and the Bucs didn't stand a chance. I'm simply wondering where all those douchebags are. All I hear are excuses from you guys. " IF we didn't fumble the ball... or IF Josh Cribbs would have made better choices.. or IF our main DT started and was up to speed" It's all horse shit. I could go on and on with IF this, or IF that. Freeman has a fractured thumb in his THROWING hand for the sake of sweet babay Jesus. Our best CB was out on suspension... the cheerleaders were distracting our players etc... the bottom line is, we played well enough when it counted. Plain and simple. I said this game was going to be a bit sloppy. Nobody cared to listen.

Someone is getting a little testy ....

It's ok dude, don't feel bad that your team just got lucky against the greatest franchise ever.

Someone is getting a little testy ....

It's ok dude, don't feel bad that your team just got lucky against the greatest franchise ever.

That's actually pretty funny. Greatest ever? Put the glass pipe on the table and back away.

Buc fans actually understand that it will be a long time before there is ANOTHER Lombardi in our case.

Dawg S. Tools on this board actually think you have a something special.

For those few here that actually get it, good luck against KC Sunday.

Archived