THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns Heritage Hall

rich4eagle

I identified all the members 16 as best I can tell except one whose number I could not read. Can the rest identify these members without help and better identify players who should be added who were excluded.

I have a number of players who could be added and few who should be deleted

Go for it make the quiz Game for

WHEN ALL THE WORLD WAS BROWNSTOWN

Jim Brown should be taken off. If he wants respect and loyalty, well give it to him when he shows up.

I wonder if Ozzie will show up or attend the Ravens game, if we get him in the building maybe we could keep him hear :)

I will tell you that the Browns organization will be taking the high road by inducting a player who is at odds with them. The Packers won't retire #4 without Favre there. Why should he be honored in absentia with this kind of attitude? I don't know that it makes a difference to Jim Brown but I think that the Browns honoring him is still the correct thing to do even if he doesn't want to be a part of it. He's simply someone who can't appreciate the sincerity in that kind of honor and he'll remain a bitter old man continually cutting off his nose to spite his face.

I identified all the members 16 as best I can tell except one whose number I could not read. Can the rest identify these members without help and better identify players who should be added who were excluded.

I have a number of players who could be added and few who should be deleted

Go for it make the quiz Game for

WHEN ALL THE WORLD WAS BROWNSTOWN

The 16 members of the Ring of Honor as I understand it are initially to be the 16 Browns that are in the HOF. They are:

Paul Brown

Jim Brown

Joe DeLamelleure

Len Ford

Frank Gatski

Otto Graham

Lou Groza

Gene Hickerson

Leroy Kelley

Dante Lavelli

Mike McCormack

Bobby Mitchell

Marion Motley

Ozzie Newsome

Paul Warfield

Bill Willis

Maybe you are thinking of PB. After all, he would not have had a number.

Archived