THE BROWNS BOARD

random

DawgPoundPitt

Thats the sign ... when I was 9 years old I had this dream about a bear ... a 'Browns bear' and the icon/mascot went on to lead the faitful fans to a supper bowl win, their first super bowl win. I'll have to watch for that commercial, because I believe it mirrors my dream as a child.

no wait ... my bad, I just had too many margarita's and beers during the Boise State / Virginia Tech game tonight ... carry on.

Thats the sign ... when I was 9 years old I had this dream about a bear ... a 'Browns bear' and the icon/mascot went on to lead the faitful fans to a supper bowl win, their first super bowl win. I'll have to watch for that commercial, because I believe it mirrors my dream as a child.

no wait ... my bad, I just had too many margarita's and beers during the Boise State / Virginia Tech game tonight ... carry on.

and what a game it was! Cant wait until Sunday, go Browns!!!

Margarita's and beer?.......you must be drunk, that just dont sound right..unless its a corona or maybe bud and lime

It kind of works like this. You hit the favorite Mexican joint around the corner. They serve a mean ass pitcher of margarita's for only $17 (8 glass fulls!). I make a meanass margarita at home, but prefer theirs. We start there, down a margarita and one more small one before leaving, head home and blend two more pitchers of the homemade concoctions. That runs out. too lazy to get off the couch to make more and start barking at the off-spring to bring me some of those Aluminum can beers I splurged for over the weekend. Crack off that large mouth bottle cap and pour down your throat ...

No fruit in my beer. Cold ass beers on the tailend of a good Margarita drinking night.

Did I mention the Boise State / Virginia Tech game on the 51" HDTV about 6' in front of my couch?

No doctor, whacking-it isn't making me go blind, the freaking 51" at the end of my nose during football season is making me go blind ... asshole.

Gawd, I love drunk posting!

This is a lil bit random, but has anyone eles noticed on the new fantasy football comercial for nfl.com that the bear in the lil kids denver broncos room is a browns bear? next time you watch it pay close attenetion.

One of the most annoying commercials on TV, mostly because it plays on loop in the Madden 2011 online window. I have to turn my volume off most of the time.

Archived