THE BROWNS BOARD

Need Advice Watching Browns On-line

Frenchie

Hey Fans,

I need some advice. I can't watch the Browns games on TV due to work / travel. So I would like to find an affordable web-site that will allow me to watch the games live (but if I can't watch it live on that particular day, I would like to see a replay of the entire game at another time during the following week).

What can you guys recommend? And in case it makes a difference, I will be watching from Canada.

Thanks for your help!

Hey Fans,

I need some advice. I can't watch the Browns games on TV due to work / travel. So I would like to find an affordable web-site that will allow me to watch the games live (but if I can't watch it live on that particular day, I would like to see a replay of the entire game at another time during the following week).

What can you guys recommend? And in case it makes a difference, I will be watching from Canada.

Thanks for your help!

You're gonna have to opt for the NFL netowork my friend. Or rely on our (written) take of the game here all week.

You're gonna have to opt for the NFL netowork my friend. Or rely on our (written) take of the game here all week.

NFL Network on-line game day services are not available in Canada.

free streams?

I'm pretty sure. I know the second two are and I believe the first is, if the first isn't the membership fee is minimal. I've always used Justintv but it's usually hit or miss as far as what game he's carrying.

Hey Fans,

Thanks for your help!

I have exactly what you are after and I think it is available outside the US - NFL.com's Game Pass service. I get live and archived access to all Browns games for the regular season - check this out. It's about 200US for the season.

Just checked the countries - (a) Game Pass is restricted to users located outside the United States, Mexico, Bermuda, Antigua, the Bahamas, and any U.S. territories, possessions and commonwealths (including American Samoa, Guam, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands (collectively, the "Game Pass Excluded Territories"). You are not authorized to use Game Pass if you are located in any of the Game Pass Excluded Territories, and you agree not to access or attempt to access Game Pass from any of the Game Pass Excluded Territories.

So you should be fine - happy viewing.

I have exactly what you are after and I think it is available outside the US - NFL.com's Game Pass service. I get live and archived access to all Browns games for the regular season - check this out. It's about 200US for the season.

Just checked the countries - (a) Game Pass is restricted to users located outside the United States, Mexico, Bermuda, Antigua, the Bahamas, and any U.S. territories, possessions and commonwealths (including American Samoa, Guam, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands (collectively, the "Game Pass Excluded Territories"). You are not authorized to use Game Pass if you are located in any of the Game Pass Excluded Territories, and you agree not to access or attempt to access Game Pass from any of the Game Pass Excluded Territories.

Yea but it's 200 bones a season. I'd try those links I posted before shelling out 200 bucks. I did love my NFL Sunday Ticket via directv when I needed out in Ohio but paying for it sucked. Although it was 70 or so dollars more than the above option.

Um... he's in Canada, and your list of non-restricted areas did not include Canada?

Is Direct TV available in Canada? If so NFL Sunday ticket is expensive, but the way to go, especially if you have a DVR or VCR.

What ever happened to the on-line service Direct TV offered last year? They spent a shit ton of money promoting it, and downloaded all games to non-satellite customers via the net... seemed like a good ancillary money-making proposition for them, and it got me all the games I couldn't find in SoCal... Is it gone...

Hey Fans,

Thanks for your help!

Was in the same boat a few years ago-here's another site that usually has free streams to all the games up http://www.myp2p.eu/ Some of the game links require sopcast or other viewing programs (which are free to download anyway)

What ever happened to the on-line service Direct TV offered last year? They spent a shit ton of money promoting it, and downloaded all games to non-satellite customers via the net... seemed like a good ancillary money-making proposition for them, and it got me all the games I couldn't find in SoCal... Is it gone...

It seems to only be available if you but NFL ticket - for an extra $50. That's way too expensive!

Archived