THE BROWNS BOARD

Freeman not practicing today

SurfDawg

Do you? How often do you guys "stomp on an opponnt?"

opponnt? hmm I'm sure you know what he means you idiot. I wish I could talk trash like you do, you're team won 3 games all year. We won 4, I know we aren't that good, but at least we are better than you are.

Trash talk about Delhomme all you want, but everyone knows he owned Tampa during his years in Carolina.

Spongebob%20Lifting%20Weights[1].png

opponnt? hmm I'm sure you know what he means you idiot. I wish I could talk trash like you do, you're team won 3 games all year. We won 4, I know we aren't that good, but at least we are better than you are.

Trash talk about Delhomme all you want, but everyone knows he owned Tampa during his years in Carolina.

You don't even know how many games your team won last season. Moron.

1) Check the quote you moron... your Browns fan buddy misspelled opponent.

2) You don't even know your teams record from last year.

Leave this thread, and leave my board...

bicep.gif

bicep.gif

Also....

Delhomme's recent stats against the Bucs.

2009-

First meeting- 9/17, 65 yards, 1TD, 2 INT

Didn't play in second meeting

2008-

First meeting- 20/39 242 yards 0 TD 3 INT Bucs won 27-3 (for the record... which means he was passing ALL game. still couldn't come up with a TD)

Second meeting- 14/20, 173, 1 TD 2 INT

2007-

He was injured I believe

2006-

First meeting- 22/36, 272 Yards 1TD... Good game here... but that was 2006.

Second meeting- 22/34, 240 yds, 2 TD 2 INT... again.. good game... we were awful that year.

I'm lazy and that's as far as I care to go back... but that should be all you need to see. He hasn't played well against the Bucs since 2006.

Hope you enjoy these FACTS.

Bicep time

bicep.gif

bicep.gif

Quantity does not equal quality. If you are such a stud muffin, muffin, why don't you go offer your services to the Bucs to play QB for them.

Maybe they can use you, or abuse you.

Quantity does not equal quality. If you are such a stud muffin, muffin, why don't you go offer your services to the Bucs to play QB for them.

Maybe they can use you, or abuse you.

Ohhhh the all mighty "if you're so good, why don't you go play for them" line. I never said I'm a good quarterback. lol... I had to laugh as I was reading that because it amazes me how many of you guys can't seem to stay on one topic in a discussion.

We're talking about JAKE DELHOMME here and the comment ignoramus up there made about Jake Delhomme PICKING APART THE BUCS for years. THAT is what we're talking about. Not whether or not I can play quarterback you rock head. Wow.

Ohhhh the all mighty "if you're so good, why don't you go play for them" line. I never said I'm a good quarterback. lol... I had to laugh as I was reading that because it amazes me how many of you guys can't seem to stay on one topic in a discussion.

We're talking about JAKE DELHOMME here and the comment ignoramus up there made about Jake Delhomme PICKING APART THE BUCS for years. THAT is what we're talking about. Not whether or not I can play quarterback you rock head. Wow.

Talk about not being able to stay on a subject. We weren't talking Jake Delhome at all. We were talking about Josh Freeman and the fact that he isn't likely to play. Jake's name didn't come up once in this thread.

Of course I know that a feckless freckleless freak like you can't play QB. Instead, as I understand it, you are going to have to bring out your Johnson to play QB. (Maybe you should bring back Brad)

Leave it to a fag to use spell smack for a typo . Gay is the Tampa way .

How old are you?

Talk about not being able to stay on a subject. We weren't talking Jake Delhome at all. We were talking about Josh Freeman and the fact that he isn't likely to play. Jake's name didn't come up once in this thread.

Of course I know that a feckless freckleless freak like you can't play QB. Instead, as I understand it, you are going to have to bring out your Johnson to play QB. (Maybe you should bring back Brad)

Please refer to this post... which was what my post was in response to.

By the way............ Freeman is playing. And he did take walk through reps today. Straight from Raheem Morris' mouth no more than an hour ago. Don't worry... I know you guys "Always like to play the best when we stomp on an opponnt"

Oh... and to FearThePoo... the correct usage would be "your" in that sentence. Not "you're" ... I'm sure that was an accident too though... dumbass.

How old are you?

Please refer to this post... which was what my post was in response to.

By the way............ Freeman is playing. And he did take walk through reps today. Straight from Raheem Morris' mouth no more than an hour ago. Don't worry... I know you guys "Always like to play the best when we stomp on an opponnt"

Oh... and to FearThePoo... the correct usage would be "your" in that sentence. Not "you're" ... I'm sure that was an accident too though... dumbass.

Can you please post an image of your badge, considering you think you are a member of the grammar police.

As for the "stomp on an opponent comment" that is someone else's deal. I never make predictions about the outcomes of games. I know all about the "On Any Given Sunday" thing.....and I believe its true. Any NFL team can win a game against any other NFL team. The Bucs could even beat the Browns.

In his career, Jake is 9 - 2 against the Buc's....Fact..

Now you can speculate all you want and make predictions but the fact is---Jake is 9 -2 against the Buc's in his career...

How will he fare against the Buc's in 2010 is pure speculation at this point...

How do they say it?? Opinions are like assholes, everyones got one.....

Now we have one on the Browns Board...

Peace

T.Dawg

In his career, Jake is 9 - 2 against the Buc's....Fact..

Now you can speculate all you want and make predictions but the fact is---Jake is 9 -2 against the Buc's in his career...

How will he fare against the Buc's in 2010 is pure speculation at this point...

How do they say it?? Opinions are like assholes, everyones got one.....

Now we have one on the Browns Board...

Peace

T.Dawg

Right, and your opinion stinks.

We'll see what he does without Steve Smith, Deangelo Williams, and Johnathan Stewert. I truly think you guys are in for a huge disappointment. I've never seen ANYbody so excited to have Jake Delhomme as their QB... well, anybody INFORMED, that is.

I've already shown Delhomme's stats against the Bucs. If you guys don't mind turning the ball over by way of multiple picks per game, then rock on.

Right, and your opinion stinks.

We'll see what he does without Steve Smith, Deangelo Williams, and Johnathan Stewert. I truly think you guys are in for a huge disappointment. I've never seen ANYbody so excited to have Jake Delhomme as their QB... well, anybody INFORMED, that is.

I've already shown Delhomme's stats against the Bucs. If you guys don't mind turning the ball over by way of multiple picks per game, then rock on.

We've been living with that for 2+ years now. That is why the change was made to Delhomme. What is it about that that you guys are not getting?...that as bad as Delhomme has been elsewhere, he is an upgrade here. Plus, in preseason...for what that's worth (I know, not much), he has been outstanding. 80% completion rate, no ints. , several TD passes.

Its a what have you done for me lately league, and lately, for us anyway, he has looked pretty damn good.

Might he revert to the "bad Jake" of last season? Certainly he may. If so, then we got him off the bench, he can go back there. No harm in trying.

We've been living with that for 2+ years now. That is why the change was made to Delhomme. What is it about that that you guys are not getting?...that as bad as Delhomme has been elsewhere, he is an upgrade here. Plus, in preseason...for what that's worth (I know, not much), he has been outstanding. 80% completion rate, no ints. , several TD passes.

Its a what have you done for me lately league, and lately, for us anyway, he has looked pretty damn good.

Might he revert to the "bad Jake" of last season? Certainly he may. If so, then we got him off the bench, he can go back there. No harm in trying

I understand that completely. I understand that he's an upgrade for you guys... and I'm not arguing that in the slightest. I'm just saying he sucks... and you should brace yourself for it.

And just for kicks, earlier today I asked a friend of mine who's a Panthers fan what he thought of Delhomme and he literally LAUGHED OUT LOUD. He had nothing good to say about Delhomme's play. From a Panthers fan. Enjoy.

I understand that completely. I understand that he's an upgrade for you guys... and I'm not arguing that in the slightest. I'm just saying he sucks... and you should brace yourself for it.

And just for kicks, earlier today I asked a friend of mine who's a Panthers fan what he thought of Delhomme and he literally LAUGHED OUT LOUD. He had nothing good to say about Delhomme's play. From a Panthers fan. Enjoy.

Fact is Delhomme will be the best quarterback on the field Sunday, and he will not even have to do much. We will just let Harrison and Hillis run typical 6yd+ runs all day. That's usually here Barrett Ruud likes to tackle. I also can't wait till Tampa gets to see Sean Jones as their starting safety.....LOL, he couldn't start for the worst Browns team ever! I also asked 10 friends of mine and listened to Tampa radio, and they all agree this is the worst Bucs team they can remember. That must explain the BLACKOUT here in Tampa for the HOME OPENER. What a joke of a sports town!

Well, we understand that possibility, and are braced for it. Moreover, Holmgren braced for it when he picked up Seneca Wallace, whom he also has a lot of confidence in. (More than I do probably)

Was he laughing when Delhomme guided his team to the Super Bowl? I obviously am not saying that would happen here, I am only saying that is Jake reverts to being THAT Jake, then the Browns will be in fairly competent hands.

Well since your friend is the authority on Panther's quarter backs, he must be correct. No way your friend could ever be wrong...

What a great source!

Just for kicks, I asked my friend about the Bucs. He said they suck and organization has destroyed the team. And he's a Bucs fan! LAWLZZZ!!!

Fact is Delhomme will be the best quarterback on the field Sunday, and he will not even have to do much. We will just let Harrison and Hillis run typical 6yd+ runs all day. That's usually here Barrett Ruud likes to tackle. I also can't wait till Tampa gets to see Sean Jones as their starting safety.....LOL, he couldn't start for the worst Browns team ever! I also asked 10 friends of mine and listened to Tampa radio, and they all agree this is the worst Bucs team they can remember. That must explain the BLACKOUT here in Tampa for the HOME OPENER. What a joke of a sports town!

Delhomme isn't even the best QB on your team.

And the people that take Tampa radio seriously are the people that won't be at the game... BECAUSE they take Tampa radio seriously.

"YOU DONT LIVE IN CLEVELAND, YOU LIVE IN CINCINATTI!"

Talk about great fans.

Well since your friend is the authority on Panther's quarter backs, he must be correct. No way your friend could ever be wrong...

What a great source!

Just for kicks, I asked my friend about the Bucs. He said they suck and organization has destroyed the team. And he's a Bucs fan! LAWLZZZ!!!

It's obviously not the gospel, but I think a Panthers fan would know better than a Bucs fan or a Browns fan. Way to make it seem like it doesn't phase you though... not like someone who's actually watched the Panthers for the last several years knows anything about THE QUARTERBACK OF THE TEAM. Dumbass.

You know, I asked some random guy on the street what he thought of Josh Freeman and he said he loved him in "Shawshank Redemption" but the "Robin Hood" moor role was a bit unbelieveable.

Go home short bus...

Another one in denial.

If Josh really was held out of practice on Wednesday that's significant for two reasons.

1) If the thumb isn't 100% that will affect control of the football

2) Wednesday is the 1st and 2nd down install which is 90% of the week's game plan

Injury reports are all smoke and mirrors anyway but he only injured it two weeks ago and that's a short period of time to recover. Numbness and swelling will be two big factors for him.

If Josh really was held out of practice on Wednesday that's significant for two reasons.

1) If the thumb isn't 100% that will affect control of the football

2) Wednesday is the 1st and 2nd down install which is 90% of the week's game plan

Injury reports are all smoke and mirrors anyway but he only injured it two weeks ago and that's a short period of time to recover. Numbness and swelling will be two big factors for him.

It will obviously present a problem throughout the season, no doubt about that.

Not every NFL practice is run the same way though. Don't think Freeman is missing anything significant by missing that one day. Remember we had the extra couple days as well since we played our last preseason game on Thursday... practice will be shifted around a little bit and not a "normal" practice week... no worries. Plus the dude has literally been at One Buc Place every single day since a week after the season ended. All we heard about this off season was how often Freeman was at team HQ in the film room or out on the field working on things.

His thumb will be more of an issue than his preparation, no doubt.

Archived