THE BROWNS BOARD

Greetings from Saints Board

CantonLegend

Are you a home bound, wheelchair bound, self absorbed, useless bank or useless gibberish, or are you still mobile?

Here's my answer for you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qcb2vIFVCLA

In fact, I really do do what this says. I have been to all 50 states, to the 88 largest cities in America, to every major league city in the US and Canada, to every National Park in the Continental US and 51 of the 58 that exist. One of my goals is to eventually go to every continent...except perhaps Antartica

Come on dude, you can't be serious! You rise up out the sludge for one year and all of a sudden you are the next dynasty?

Sit back and watch for a another decade or so and you will see what I mean.

we went to the NFC championship game in '06.....we won the super bowl last season

we are still building and have already won a championship. im not saying we are the next dynasty, but i am saying my team is better than your team

if you wanna talk about the past then lets talk cuz i know some people who are fans of a team with more championships than anybody. the steelers have some catchin up to do with the browns

Come on dude, you can't be serious! You rise up out the sludge for one year and all of a sudden you are the next dynasty?

Sit back and watch for a another decade or so and you will see what I mean.

Who knows, they could be. The "next dynasty" usually does come out of obscurity:

The Browns of course didn't even exist before they became the dynasty of the late 40s/50s.

The Packers had losing seasons in 9 of the previous 11 seasons including a 1-10-1 record in 1958 before Vince Lombardi took over in 1959 and led them to 5 titles in the 60s.

I am sure you are aware of the Steelers history...40 years worth of nothing, 1 single postseason game in all that time, a 2-11-1 record in 1968 and 1-13 in 1969 before they became the team of the 70s.

The 49ers only had a few winning seasons in there 35 years prior to 1981 including consecutive 2-14 seasons in 1978 and 1979.

The Cowboys of course had a good history of winning, but prior to 1990 they had back to back years of 3-13 and 1-15.

The Pats had some sporadic success in the 90s, but were 5-11 before winning the SB in 2001 and then went on to dominat the 00's.

So, history tells us that some team will probably be considered a "dynasty of the teens". It could be the Saints. They are as good a candidate as any right now. Sean Payton certainly has some Brown/Lombardi/Noll/Walsh/Belichick like traits about him does he not?

welcome aboard. i like the saints and enjoy seeing them do well. where are you from in canton? i'm from jackson and teach in plain.

Wow small world I am from Jackson as well. Go Polar Bears. Haha. And Go Browns. And you just have to love Drew Brees too. Don't you?

Can you ever post without spewing a diatribe of obvious information?

f_13hp4ksim_2319d88.jpg

In other words, I have again provided facts, data and information that slams a manhole cover over your negative little theories, and in your embarrassment you have nothing better to say than to harangue me about my encyclopedic knowledge. I see your white flag flying and accept your surrender graciously.

I like your analogy to the encyclopedia. Reading your posts is like someone handing you an encyclopedia and saying "there might be an answer to your question in here, read the entire thing and see" Except an encyclopedia isn't filled with self serving BS!

Blah blah blah, remember when I said this.......

Blah blah blah, read my post about this.......

Blah blah blah, in my research about this I said that.........

Blah blah blah, I........

Blah blah blah, me.........

Blah blah blah, I'm so smart.......

Blah blah blah, I am special.......

Blah blah blah, I believe my own rhetoric ......

Blah blah blah,

Blah blah blah,

Blah blah blah,

Blah blah blah,

Blah blah blah,

I see. You surrender, but you are still a sore loser. Dig it.

I'm guessing you used to get paid by the word, regardless of merit, and retirement isn't working for you...........you just can't get beyond being the pompous windbag.

Neither actually. I don't get paid by the word, nor am I retired. What I am is an intelligent, erudite, informed, discerning, knowledgeable, learned, sagacious, insightful, ingenious, sophisticated, resourceful, versatile, conversant, adroit individual.

And I don't know why you need to bother the rest of the forum members here with your inferiority complex over that.

Blah blah blah, remember when I said this.......

Blah blah blah, read my post about this.......

Blah blah blah, in my research about this I said that.........

Blah blah blah, I........

Blah blah blah, me.........

Blah blah blah, I'm so smart.......

Blah blah blah, I am special.......

Blah blah blah, I believe my own rhetoric ......

Blah blah blah,

Blah blah blah,

Blah blah blah,

Blah blah blah,

Blah blah blah,

Like a Dementor, mercy is not in my nature. Notwithstanding your pleas, you will receive none.

Are you saying that I am the equivalent of this person on this board:

So be it!

Archived