THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns reported to show interest in Vincent Jackson

calfoxwc

Yahoo Sports' Jason Cole confirms that Vincent Jackson will have a hearing with an arbitrator next Thursday to determine whether the Chargers can keep him on the Roster Exempt list through Week 6.

The arbitrator will have five days to hand down a ruling, though it's expected that she could have a decision as early as the next day. The ruling will go a long way toward determining Jackson's chances of getting traded. Thus far, three teams have been given permission to discuss a potential contract with Jackson. The Rams and Seahawks are two of the teams. The Redskins, Browns, and Vikings have reportedly also shown interest.

I call bigtime baloney, he doesn't fit the Browns player profile at all:

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2010/se...-stymied-trade/

"He's definitely suspended three games as a result of his two DUI arrests, and it appears he is out at least six because of his having been placed on the Roster Exempt List."

If he could help, and if he keeps his nose clean, yes, why not. Hasn't he made a couple of Pro Bowls?

One and he's a proven problem. I sure as hell wouldn't want him on the Steelers roster. He's been in enough trouble, not different than Holmes.

One and he's a proven problem. I sure as hell wouldn't want him on the Steelers roster. He's been in enough trouble, not different than Holmes.

Fair enough, though what did the Steelers get for Holmes? A third round pick? It might be worth a flyer for a third rounder. No more.

What did the Browns get for Edwards? His legal troubles were not really that serious to have dumped him. It was a lot more than that.

i know this is a thread about wr weakness, but i would think putting the right qb into the starting spot to get the wr the ball would be a bigger priority. besides why look at a guy that is the most stubborn ahole in the league. even revis has signed.

Only 1 game, only first season, only second season.... Same shit different year with these guys.

Why shouldn't the fans be pissed. The browns lost to one of last years worst teams. What's that say about the browns?

I know this is flawed thinking, but im thinking that if there was one big WR talent who becomes JD's goto guy maybe ... just maybe we can get the good JD back.

Archived