THE BROWNS BOARD

Vickers !

halfsane

http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/media-cente...4c-9e6eebf73cdd

This is a good watch. He is going to the pro bowl this year , I will help see to that!

This video is 2 years old. They had him rated #5 then. And I believe the #1 here, Lorenzo Neal has retired, hasn't he?:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brggDEdn2QU...feature=related

I'm a Vickers fan because there aren't many hard nosed fullbacks left. Soooooo many people in Pittsburgh miss the fullback but it's not something used in the Arians offense. Dan Kreider was a monster. Vickers is cut from the same mold.

Homotron,

Serious question for you, do you post on other afc north message boards? How much do you really hate the browns?

Not to say I'm right or wrong, but for me when a team has struggled its hard for me to have the pure hatred.

Example, I'm a diehard yankee fan and hate the redsox. when the redsox aren't relavant I don't wish there plane crashes. This year I hate the rays more since they are actually good.

How much will you hate the browns when we win the superbowl this year?

Homotron,

Serious question for you, do you post on other afc north message boards? How much do you really hate the browns?

Not to say I'm right or wrong, but for me when a team has struggled its hard for me to have the pure hatred.

Example, I'm a diehard yankee fan and hate the redsox. when the redsox aren't relavant I don't wish there plane crashes. This year I hate the rays more since they are actually good.

How much will you hate the browns when we win the superbowl this year?

I read the other boards and post very rarely. I post here a ton because of the constant level of absolute ridiculousness. I feel a lot of it requires at least a quick "WTF" or a "You're so fvcking stupid, please god keep your dick out of my shop vac" sort of deal. I have a lot of friends that are diehard Browns fans seeing as I went to college in Ohio so arguing Steelers/Browns is something that's a part of me. I post here to the length that I do because of that fact. I don't get to see those friends as often because we're all displaced now but when I do we're always arguing football. I gotta stay on my game and this message board is my practice field. I actually don't "HATE" the Browns but do usually "HATE" the fans. Over the last decade and longer it's been more about the fans vs fans than the actual teams because we all know how that's been going for the Browns. You can mark this past season down as a anomaly. How much will I hate the Browns if they win the Super Bowl? I'll let you know after I'm done shredding some 100 dollars bills and finished up with Kate Beckinsale.

Homotron but what annoys you more, passionate fans who are optommistic sometimes to a fault or those band wagon fans..

I ussualy don't agree with a lot of the browns fans on how nice they are to "guests", but for the most part I know they bleed the same orange and brown as me

Being optimistic to a fault is one thing. What has transpired here this off season isn't "optimism to a fault" but rather delusions of grandeur so ridiculous it's a wonder most of you don't reside in the Wonka Chocolate factory. The best example of this is the so called "Steeler implosion" which just isn't going to happen.

and Gip that is a hilariously twisted video.

Homotron is letting down the barriers today!

:lol:

:lol:

I haven't had up barriers but my very blunt approach to most things football hasn't made friends and that's fine. I'm not the a$$hole I'm made out to be but will happily wear that label if necessary. Kuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuumbaya MY looooooooooooooooooor........

Well the steelers will have a losing record this year. I think if there lucky 7 and 9. There are a couple of things you have to consider, a very bad offensive line, big ben missing 4 games and the division.

If they do win more than 8 games tomlin should win coach of the year

You're crazy man. The only subtraction we have is Big Ben outside of Colon. I don't even count the loss of Holmes anymore because Mike Wallace did big things last year and has been doing big things through training camp and the preseason this year. Dixon nearly beat the Ravens last year and that was with next to no preparation and no Polamalu or Aaron Smith. Pittsburgh WILL NOT have a losing record. I guess Tomlin will be Coach of the year according to your criteria because Pittsburgh will win more than 8 games. The last I checked the Steeler won the Super Bowl with that offensive line and that was before Mendenhall. They should have made a deep playoff run last year and Flozell will prove to fill in nicely at RT. The line is also immediately better with Pouncey starting. The offensive line problems are blown WAY out of proportion. Ben holds on to the ball and creates a lot of those sacks. The line IS HUGE and Pouncey is a stud.

Archived