THE BROWNS BOARD

09 Browns Draft picks

bigred

Just seen a recent updated mock draft to see where players will land in the 1st through 3rd round. The browns don't have a 3rd round pick this year but if we trade for a 3rd round here are some ideas if the players are there of course. Tell me if you like or not. Just curious.

1st=Chris Wells-RB

2nd=George Selvie-DE

3rd=Clay Matthews-LB

1st=Taylor Mays-S

2nd=Rashad Jennings-RB

3rd=Marcus Freeman-LB

1st=Aarron Curry-LB

2nd=Rashad Jennings-RB

3rd=Patrick Chung-S

Just some ideas, there are a lot we could use. I would love to see them end up with a good RB though.

How about Orapko? Especially if we switch to the 3-4? How about if Greene falls to the second round. You are being very generous thinking Marcus Freeman in the 3rd round. Most think he is a 5th or 6th round choice.

If we stay in the 3-4, I think ILB to replace Davis is our #1 priority.

Orapko will be gone before browns pick. The draft I seen had him 5th pick to KC. Things will change a lot in the coming months. If I remember right they had Jackson falling in the 3rd round and would be a good pick. As for Freeman the 2 drafts I seen had him 2nd then 3rd round. I can't see him falling to the 5 or 6th round but you never know. Browns need a playmaker that can run the ball.

Shon Greene is a steel if he is still there in round 2. I'd definately take him.

Many are saying this could be a great/deep draft for talent. Once we see what underclassmen are coming out, then things may get a little clearer.

Once the underclassmen fall in order then maybe Orapko will be available at #8.

Trading Anderson and maybe even Winslow we could have a nice haul of picks.

Archived