THE BROWNS BOARD

I wish you guys the best

OldColt

colts fan here hoping you guys have a great season. my best friend is a browns fan, so i guess i have a soft spot for them. i think the team is headed in the right direction, and expect them to be competitive. and since i can't stand the squeelers or ratbirds, i'll be pulling hard for the browns. i'll probably be hanging around here now and then, so get used to seeing me. can't wait for sunday. cheers.

colts fan here hoping you guys have a great season. my best friend is a browns fan, so i guess i have a soft spot for them. i think the team is headed in the right direction, and expect them to be competitive. and since i can't stand the squeelers or ratbirds, i'll be pulling hard for the browns. i'll probably be hanging around here now and then, so get used to seeing me. can't wait for sunday. cheers.

welcome to the brownsboard! pay no attention to the tampa bay troll. he's desperate for attention and if the bucs lose sunday, he'll disappear with the quickness lol.

btw, i always had alot of respect for tony dungy and wanted the colts to do well while he was there. i was glad he led them to a super bowl win. manning is one heck of a qb to.

welcome to the brownsboard! pay no attention to the tampa bay troll. he's desperate for attention and if the bucs lose sunday, he'll disappear with the quickness lol.

btw, i always had alot of respect for tony dungy and wanted the colts to do well while he was there. i was glad he led them to a super bowl win. manning is one heck of a qb to.

Hope you noticed I'm trying to keep the troll pollution down to one thread.

I admire the Colts, their defense has been improved in recent years, but Manning really is an amazing qb. Watching him play is

different than watching most qb's... he's that excellent.

In fact, I always look to draft him as my #1 qb in Brownsboard fantasy football, but I always draft really late. Mostly, because Beans run it, and he

doesn't like farmers. @@ GGG

Hang around, welcome aboard.

Thanks for the warm wishes. I've cheered for the Colts in the past few years once the playoffs start I gotta admit though that's all because of manning. He is just amazing. I always thought man if the Browns would have came back a year earlier... lol. Although it's probably best for him that he didn't come here previous management didn't have a clue how to put a team together. Nice seeing you here.

get lost loser.

lol what the hell is with the guys outside the fan base "just dropping by for well wishes" May I suggest you get the fvck out of here? Which is it are you a Colts fan or a Browns fan? I've never witnessed a fan outside the AFC north refer to the Steelers or the Ravens as the Ratbirds or the Squeelers. Screw it I'm going to register on every board in the AFC and wish them well on the upcoming season. Oh wait no I'm not because that would be fvcking stupid.

<----- Steeler fan by the way but you likely already know that Old Colt, what was your Browns board name this morning? jk but not really.

"Just wanna wish you guys well on the season. I'm a Colts fan but love the Browns....anyone need a drink? quick hand job?"

lol what the hell is with the guys outside the fan base "just dropping by for well wishes" May I suggest you get the fvck out of here? Which is it are you a Colts fan or a Browns fan? I've never witnessed a fan outside the AFC north refer to the Steelers or the Ravens as the Ratbirds or the Squeelers. Screw it I'm going to register on every board in the AFC and wish them well on the upcoming season. Oh wait no I'm not because that would be fvcking stupid.

<----- Steeler fan by the way but you likely already know that Old Colt, what was your Browns board name this morning? jk but not really.

"Just wanna wish you guys well on the season. I'm a Colts fan but love the Browns....anyone need a drink? quick hand job?"

He was referring to our beloved Buckie Boy Flamer- who will be outta here by 5PM Sunday.

He was referring to our beloved Buckie Boy Flamer- who will be outta here by 5PM Sunday.

Oh I know who he was referring to outside the Squeeler/Ratbird reference. I just think dropping by the message board of competition in the AFC to wish well is comical. I'd love some Brownies. Old Colt you down? Sure you are.....bake sale and Old Colt's leading the charge. GOOD LUCK GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!! here's a BROWNIE!

you're just feeling like a prick due to the fact that real fans of other teams would never drop by a squeelers forum to wish anything good. Besides it's not just a random thing his best friend is a Browns fan and so he's just showing us a little respect out of respect for his friend. I know respect and friendship are foreign concepts to you squeelers but you're just gonna have to live with the fact that it does in fact exist. Then there's the fact that Browns fans are die hard for life and after this basement season you guys are going to have, 50% of your fan base is gone, over night xxxxING GONE!

The old Homotron is back. I had my hopes up yesterday that he might be normal, but no, he must have been drunk.

lol get the hell out of here. I'm allowed to be blunt and confrontational. I just once again find it comical that several different fan bases have come through since I've been here to wish well. Also people don't swing by the Steeler boards to "wish well" because the Steelers are usually a pain in the ass for the individuals wishing well. Just the facts. Either way you can keep those hopes high. I'm allowed to be confrontational, objective and blunt. You don't find it weird that some dude from the Colts fan base just dropped by to wish everyone a great season? He must have just finished up watching Mr. Rogers.

Half I think you and I should do a tour of duty together, sending love and well wishes to all those in the AFC. It could be like when Clinton and "W" got together recently for the cause. We could have a lasting impact on online football message boards for eternity. You down? I'll make the Brownies. You make the cupcakes. Call you in two hours. xoxo

you're just feeling like a prick due to the fact that real fans of other teams would never drop by a squeelers forum to wish anything good. Besides it's not just a random thing his best friend is a Browns fan and so he's just showing us a little respect out of respect for his friend. I know respect and friendship are foreign concepts to you squeelers but you're just gonna have to live with the fact that it does in fact exist. Then there's the fact that Browns fans are die hard for life and after this basement season you guys are going to have, 50% of your fan base is gone, over night xxxxING GONE!

50% of our fan base is gone? Did you do that fuzzy math on a broken texas instruments calculator? Wait before you respond I'm going to drop by the Texans/Cowboys message board and thank them for their math wizardry. Thank you Texas instruments!

lol get the hell out of here. I'm allowed to be blunt and confrontational. I just once again find it comical that several different fan bases have come through since I've been here to wish well. Also people don't swing by the Steeler boards to "wish well" because the Steelers are usually a pain in the ass for the individuals wishing well. Just the facts. Either way you can keep those hopes high. I'm allowed to be confrontational, objective and blunt. You don't find it weird that some dude from the Colts fan base just dropped by to wish everyone a great season? He must have just finished up watching Mr. Rogers.

Half I think you and I should do a tour of duty together, sending love and well wishes to all those in the AFC. It could be like when Clinton and "W" got together recently for the cause. We could have a lasting impact on online football message boards for eternity. You down? I'll make the Brownies. You make the cupcakes. Call you in two hours. xoxo

I didn't mean to hit thanks to this shitty post, but keep it as a pity 'thanks'. You know, charity.

How can you not understand this? lol 'Some dude' has a best friend who is a browns fan. Do you have any of those? I have good friends that are Colts fans out here, so I wish the Colts well unless we are playing them. I am not on any of their boards because I interact with the Colts fan base on a daily basis in real life.

You must have a mental block , because you consistently see half the picture. I know a ton of Steeler fans from college who were the same way. I get it dude. Just keep working at it and your comprehension skills will come around.

BTW, I am totally down for your gay 'Do well' tour of other AFC boards.

It seems like he's jealous for some reason, of what I couldn't even begin to imagine. Deep seeded, ingrained since childhood jealousy of our team. He LOVES the Browns even I think. In a fatal attraction kinda way ;)

I would say it's more of an obsession then it is love. There has to be a reason he feels that what we say on a Browns board is more important then what a squeelers board has to say.

I didn't mean to hit thanks to this shitty post, but keep it as a pity 'thanks'. You know, charity.

How can you not understand this? lol 'Some dude' has a best friend who is a browns fan. Do you have any of those? I have good friends that are Colts fans out here, so I wish the Colts well unless we are playing them. I am not on any of their boards because I interact with the Colts fan base on a daily basis in real life.

You must have a mental block , because you consistently see half the picture. I know a ton of Steeler fans from college who were the same way. I get it dude. Just keep working at it and your comprehension skills will come around.

BTW, I am totally down for your gay 'Do well' tour of other AFC boards.

Consistently see half the picture or you guys can't read? Whats it going to be? I've said at least 5 times now if not more that some of my best friends are diehard Browns fans. Guess what I still hate the Browns and I'm sure a hell not going to come on to the board out of nowhere and "wish the team and it's fans well"

There is also one fundamental difference. I'm a fan of a AFC North team so maybe it's easier for him to come out of nowhere and say"Good luck Browns' but unless his friend posts here, he doesn't whats the point? Either way I hope Cleveland Browns stadium catches fire on Sunday. xoxo :) Love you guys, my hate filled message board home away from home. xxxx you very much.

And half don't lie to yourself. You meant to thank me.

I would say it's more of an obsession then it is love. There has to be a reason he feels that what we say on a Browns board is more important then what a squeelers board has to say.

Once again and maybe you all are just unaware. The thing your message board comes up in is called a WEB BROWSER and the newer WEB BROWSERS (I feel the caps are necessary to indicate emphasis, are you following?) have things called tabs. If you're using firefox there is a cute little + sign near the task bar. If you click on that + sign it opens a new window. Now sit down for this, when you click that + it opens a ENTIRELY NEW WINDOW (Caps for emphasis) which allows you to view multiple pages with the simple click of a button. What does this allow you ask? Multi-tasking. Yes even you can open multiple tabs and view multiple pages. It's like flipping through a magazine. It's pretty fantastic really.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6j8EiWIVZs

Archived