THE BROWNS BOARD

OFFICIAL TAIGATE PARTY NOTICE - Chiefs vs Browns!

roach

It's time for the 2010 season, and that means tailgate party time!

We'll be meeting in the Flats at the same location as the few previous seasons. We haven't changed a thing, so come have some fun, bring your beverages, we'll cook for you, and we'll kick off this historic 2010 season.

i'm going to use this thread to determine our headcount. If you've mentioned your intention to attend elsewhere, then that is great, but i'd appreciate it if you could repeat it here for us. We're looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones.

Cheers!

roach

For all, if you mention that you are coming it would help to mention the number of people in your group. See you Sunday.

I'll be there for sure- not positive about the number yet- I'll PM you before you have to buy anything.

I may stop by to say hello. Stan I'm the guy you hooked up with the Browns Pukesburg tix last year. I'm looking to change my tailgate location from the muni, it gets a bit crazy down there. How much is it to park at that lot you guys are in? Oh and this year...I'll be bringing my new ride to the lots!

59193153560410384210470.jpg

Still work to do, but it's a "process" haha.

Don't worry about any provisions, just stopping by.

I may stop by to say hello. Stan I'm the guy you hooked up with the Browns Pukesburg tix last year. I'm looking to change my tailgate location from the muni, it gets a bit crazy down there. How much is it to park at that lot you guys are in? Oh and this year...I'll be bringing my new ride to the lots!

59193153560410384210470.jpg

Still work to do, but it's a "process" haha.

Don't worry about any provisions, just stopping by.

It is only like $5 to park in our lot, and the RTA Train is right near by.

For Map, Directions and other info regarding The Browns Board Tailgate Party, see this link from the front page of this site: http://thebrownsboard.com/tailgate.htm

Nice ride, we will look for you.

Well count me in for two... Hope the lot is open since it wasn't on the second pre-season game... You never know what the city is up to...

It will be open.

We have gotten some good replies back by email as well. A couple of groups returning from Canada and Virginia, among others. Should be a good 'gate'.

Hey Ed, I think I have some local friends who are coming to this game too. I'll let you know tonight on that head count about (2-6).

It will be open.

We have gotten some good replies back by email as well. A couple of groups returning from Canada and Virginia, among others. Should be a good 'gate'.

Hey Ed, I think I have some local friends who are coming to this game too. I'll let you know tonight on that head count about (2-6).

ATENEARS, I believe 12 from Ottawa - Angelo to confirm - he's been in touch with you I trust - will be a blast. Can't wait. Blair....

Ok Sperk, and the exalted Roach and kingpin Stan and Larry and of course Ballpeen and all you udder bozos..........I will be there for the first time in about four years. Joe may be there if work does not interfere. Plan on riding the Harley up from Waywayfar, Outer Space in NC being their at 6AM Sunday to stalk the site.

Actually, I plan on staying at joe's place around the block a few blocks from the site saturday nite.

Depending on what he does or says.....I may have me and four tix..........so I may have a few to give away or sell............

Ed, looking forward to this big time

Go Browns...........thanks Stan

leaving for Ohio Friday ..........

keep the faith in could not have ever been more mismanaged than the last ten years...........KARMA IS ON OUR SIDE

ATENEARS, I believe 12 from Ottawa - Angelo to confirm - he's been in touch with you I trust - will be a blast. Can't wait. Blair....

Blair, we've got another group of seven coming from Ottawa. First timers. We told them what a great bunch of partiers you guys are (except for the one guy that you leave behind puking from Saturday night). They don't seem impressed.

i've got you down for 12 (unless we hear otherwise). Looking forward to seeing you again.

Cheers!

roach

Ok Sperk, and the exalted Roach and kingpin Stan and Larry and of course Ballpeen and all you udder bozos..........I will be there for the first time in about four years. Joe may be there if work does not interfere. Plan on riding the Harley up from Waywayfar, Outer Space in NC being their at 6AM Sunday to stalk the site.

Actually, I plan on staying at joe's place around the block a few blocks from the site saturday nite.

Depending on what he does or says.....I may have me and four tix..........so I may have a few to give away or sell............

keep the faith in could not have ever been more mismanaged than the last ten years...........KARMA IS ON OUR SIDE

Travel safe and see your Sunday!

Awesome Rich, glad to have you. Wish you could make it in for the Friday night game, I'd take you to the Mentor/Massillon game. Looking forward to tipping a few with you on Sunday, see you at 9:00am, prompt. Joe too, can't wait to hug that big lug.

Rich, great to see you making your way back, looking forward to it

maybe you should make some of your famous jello shots but dont worry about putting them in the fridge because they will NEVER get solid

Yeah....you couldn't use that stuff I gave you....just wouldn't work.

I am sooooo pumped for the game . Anyone know what the weather is gunna be looking like/?

I show showers....65....bring a plastic parka.

Heading out in a little bit....see you guys on Sunday.

GO BROWNS!!

Archived