THE BROWNS BOARD

Plain Dealer Browns 2010 season preview

professor_g

Someone who follows the team really closely probably won't learn too much, but I'm going to recommend picking up the Plain Dealer today if you're able. There's a nice interview with Mangini, some worthwhile commentary on the team by Grossi, and some interesting predictions for the season to come. I liked Mary Kay's comments as well. It was cool to learn that Mangini thought he might have gone on to be a professor if he hadn't taken up coaching, that he loves Family Guy, and that he's got a deep interest in films and film-making. But what surprised me the most was that Grossi had a number of things to say about the team and coming season that I hadn't really thought about. I've really enjoyed his writing lately-- and I've been a big critic in the past. He also has a very nice season preview write-up on the Browns in the latest issue of ProFootballWeekly.

I'm so psyched for the season. What a great way to start my day, reading this supplement. And just to be clear: I have no affiliation with the PD.

But what surprised me the most was that Grossi had a number of things to say about the team and coming season that I hadn't really thought about. I've really enjoyed his writing lately-- and I've been a big critic in the past. He also has a very nice season preview write-up on the Browns in the latest issue of ProFootballWeekly.

i agree. i've noticed grossi being more objective lately and even optimistic at times.

Archived