THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns Vs Bucs - Live Game Thread

BrownIndian

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This game was on the coaches the minute they let this dumbass in the game with a hurt foot... we didnt do ONE DAMN THING from the time he mysteriously hurt himself making a throw......

At least Wallace can run around and make something happen.....

Unbelievable how we tend to be one of the shittiest teams year in and year out.... jsut wow.

This game was on the coaches the minute they let this dumbass in the game with a hurt foot... we didnt do ONE DAMN THING from the time he mysteriously hurt himself making a throw......

At least Wallace can run around and make something happen.....

Unbelievable how we tend to be one of the shittiest teams year in and year out.... jsut wow.

I agree man. So we hold on to our Timeouts to make sure we have enough to get the ball back? WTF? Bad coaching for that and leaving in Jake. I am not for getting him out as the starter like some of these other people are, but if you are hurt, put in a healthy option. F*ck.

Turning play of the game was the first JD interception. Up 14-3, had a great chance to go into the locker room with that score or kick a FG for a 17-3 lead. But he offence fell apart in the second half, and EM should have changed quarterback. Not only because was he hurt but, more importantly, because he was unable to move the offence.

Turning play of the game was the first JD interception. Up 14-3, had a great chance to go into the locker room with that score or kick a FG for a 17-3 lead. But he offence fell apart in the second half, and EM should have changed quarterback. Not only because was he hurt but, more importantly, because he was unable to move the offence.

All they had to do was run the ball and not make any stupid mistakes at the end of the first half, instead they (the OC and QB) chose to take dumb risks to try and get a bigger lead.

By the way what was with the play calling in the 2nd half? All I saw was Pass, Pass, Pass, Pass, Pass, what kind of play calling is this? That's only stuff you see people doing in Madden.

And then not calling a time out on 4th down when you have three? Yeah I'd say Holmgren is on the phone with Gruden quite soon.

They didnt kick a field goal because they were at the 10 and our Big O was awful. They kick the field goal, go up by 6 and kick off to cribbs, he runs it back and they lose by a point.

Coaching was TERRIBLE. JD gets "hurt" cant move around even in the pocket, looks like he is telegraphing throws like a high schooler and he stays in.

Our Offense is built to run, and our OC gives our "feature" back the ball less than 10 times. We throw ZERO screen passes to slow down the pass rush, can't use play action because we dont run, etc....

My nephew could have ran a better offense playing madden on xbox, and he snaps the ball and runs backwards in circles for forty yards and chucks it up into the endzone.

RUN THE DAMN BALL DABOLL.

Did you like our game plan?

Its hard to say being I didn't know the exact game plan ... Seemed like they wanted to use Hillis alot whch was working till he started coughing up the ball. And I thought a lot of the passing plays could have worked had it not been for terrible throws. The play calling the second to last drive was pretty brutal as they seemed to be going deep a lot ... but that could have also been bad reads or trying make something out of nothing on Delhommes part. I put this one on Delhomme who I have come to accept being our QB eventhough I thought it was a poor move to get him. I would have definitly liked to see the ball in Cribbs hands more. All in all though it was turnovers that killed us. I definitly believe we beat ourselves today and I truly believe we outplayed them for 2 and half quarters of the game. We definitly need to learn to finish. There are 15 more games to go and hopefully we can make something happen in them.

They didnt kick a field goal because they were at the 10 and our Big O was awful. They kick the field goal, go up by 6 and kick off to cribbs, he runs it back and they lose by a point.

Coaching was TERRIBLE. JD gets "hurt" cant move around even in the pocket, looks like he is telegraphing throws like a high schooler and he stays in.

Our Offense is built to run, and our OC gives our "feature" back the ball less than 10 times. We throw ZERO screen passes to slow down the pass rush, can't use play action because we dont run, etc....

My nephew could have ran a better offense playing madden on xbox, and he snaps the ball and runs backwards in circles for forty yards and chucks it up into the endzone.

RUN THE DAMN BALL DABOLL.

Couldn't agree more with that ... although like I said the turnovers really killed us as well. It was a nice mix of poisen. All in all this game was a huge dissapointment. Once again I feel like Charlie Brown trying to kick a field goal ... that damn Lucy got me again (xxxxing bitch)

Archived