THE BROWNS BOARD

Was anyone else thinking this?

lambdo

There is no way that fat ass would have made it more than 10 yards. Freeman could have caught the guy. He's the one who touched him down. I'm thinking he was confused, like you Browns fans, he must have thought the game was in the bag.

The most overconfident fans I've ever seen from a team who had a 5-11 record. What a joke.

There is no way that fat ass would have made it more than 10 yards. Freeman could have caught the guy. He's the one who touched him down. I'm thinking he was confused, like you Browns fans, he must have thought the game was in the bag.

The most overconfident fans I've ever seen from a team who had a 5-11 record. What a joke.

well considering bucky boy thinks you guys will go from 3-11 to 9-7, I would say that we are more realistic..

I thought it was old man Barton that jumped on the ball and Trusnik followed. If that was the case, Barton isn't out running anyone. I think at that point in the game you just jump on it and make sure you have the ball and keep your team in the game.

hey i've got an american muscle for ya. you want to see it? i know you do. quiff.

Thanks dickhead, and we love watching opposing fans be jealous of the fandom in Cleveland. It's obvious that the opposing fans that come in here like the limp-wrist other fan bases who roll over on their team easily and routinely. We are stout in our fandom, all other NFL Teams are second fiddle. Screw you, wannabe.

LOL

Might be the best post I've seen on here yet.

Archived