THE BROWNS BOARD

If we had played Tampa last year...

dawgpound3

In the season opener at Tampa last year, would we've have seen the Browns in brown pants with the Brown jerseys?

And your point is instead of just playing like shit we would have looked like shit also, great am glad of that bit of insight. Honestly I don't care about the bucs any more they are gone, we are 0-1 and week 2 is on the doorstep, bring on the Chiefs and let the season finally start for us, it home opener the tailgate party is looking like will be a blast. We just need to keep moving forward and forget about these little slip ups along the way, dont be fooled into thinking we are going to have a great year, we will in the end have a successful year even with that stupid week 1 loss, and I still hold out a slim hope might squeeze into the playoffs as I see the AFC this year as a very tight group when comes down to the last couple of slots.

And your point is instead of just playing like shit we would have looked like shit also, great am glad of that bit of insight. Honestly I don't care about the bucs any more they are gone, we are 0-1 and week 2 is on the doorstep, bring on the Chiefs and let the season finally start for us, it home opener the tailgate party is looking like will be a blast. We just need to keep moving forward and forget about these little slip ups along the way, dont be fooled into thinking we are going to have a great year, we will in the end have a successful year even with that stupid week 1 loss, and I still hold out a slim hope might squeeze into the playoffs as I see the AFC this year as a very tight group when comes down to the last couple of slots.

You are dillusional if you think you are going to the playoffs. The Browns could start the year 0-9 but if you beat the Chiefs it will be 1-8. Your team is just not any good.

You are dillusional if you think you are going to the playoffs. The Browns could start the year 0-9 but if you beat the Chiefs it will be 1-8. Your team is just not any good.

Do you think your steelers are going anywhere this year?

The browns are fielding a decent team this year talent wise but are suffering from bad gameplan design, repetitive plays and no or poor readjustment to opposing defenses...our OC and maybe HC suck not the team..

Archived