THE BROWNS BOARD

Would like to introduce myself

BuckeyeBrown

Hello board. I've been ghosting for awhile and then decided to finally join up. I am a student at Thee Ohio State University and have been an avid browns fan since their return in 1999. Having been born and raised in Columbus I will admit I am more Buckeye fan than Browns fan, but more in a 1a/1b situation. I have already been a long standing member of rivals.com and am looking forward to future Browns banter. Go Browns! Go Bucks!

p.s I am attending my first browns game tomorrow so if anyone has any tips for parking/bars it is much appreciated. I have gone to countless Indians games so I am somewhat familiar with downtown.

Hello board. I've been ghosting for awhile and then decided to finally join up. I am a student at Thee Ohio State University and have been an avid browns fan since their return in 1999. Having been born and raised in Columbus I will admit I am more Buckeye fan than Browns fan, but more in a 1a/1b situation. I have already been a long standing member of rivals.com and am looking forward to future Browns banter. Go Browns! Go Bucks!

p.s I am attending my first browns game tomorrow so if anyone has any tips for parking/bars it is much appreciated. I have gone to countless Indians games so I am somewhat familiar with downtown.

welcome to the brownsboard, buckeye brown.

Archived