THE BROWNS BOARD

Source: Brian Daboll has been fired *WRONG*

dawgpound3

LOL... A rumor from where? Who? Your uncle Bob?

No offense, but this isn't exactly a #1 News Source for the Browns.

No I think he got it from his uncle Derryl Duschebag. That is just a rumor though.....

sources have told me that Brian Daboll has been fired, and will be replaced by Gil Haskell, the offensive assistant. Details are not yet known.

that would be too logical, I would expect them to fire Daboll once the ticket sales comes down and Dawg Pound Mike has a meeting with Mike Holmgren or Randy Lerner telling them what he thinks is the right thing to do !!!

give him a break dude, i hope what he said is true for all our sakes....

Did the coach's throw a pick 6? Did the coach's fumble inside the Chiefs 20, did daboll miss that field goal? Thats a 13 point swing and we only lost bye 2, dont tell me its the coach's fault.

WR's cant get seperation, Harrison can't break an arm tackle, but were complaining about playcalling?

Whats a good playcall on 3rd and twenty? If you look at the last two games you can say if we executed and didn't turn the ball over we win, you cant say if we called this play here, then this would of happened. Barring dumb penalties and turnovers we had a winning gameplan both games, coaches make gameplans, players protect the ball and dont make dumb penalties.

For those who doubted my sources, my sources told me that Wallace would start, am I correct?

This thread is only going to go one of two ways. Either you'll be telling everybody I told you so (which I hope), and you'll become the new go-to-guy on the forums........Or, you'll be laughed at as a tool! We'll all know which way it went soon enough......Good luck!

Hahahahaha...wishful thinking, he should have been fired before the season began but one can only guess holmgren is just a chubby teddy bear that thinks its more important to keep job security for bad coaches than it is to turn things around for the team the fans and the owner...

Fair is fair and mangini deserved a second shot but i never have felt daboll did and there is no more excuses for keeping him around...

And before some blind mangini or daboll lover comes and posts how it wasnt the coaching this week, i agree at least partially but it still comes back to taking snaps and being prepared and having faith in your backup had seneca been brought in last week at halftime like he should have been things may have transpired differently last week and today...

As far as gameplanning i found no fault in the first half but the second half adjustments were out of sync and never fooled romeo for an instant...love him or hate him ryan is the only pro caliber coach on our team...

sources have told me that Brian Daboll has been fired, and will be replaced by Gil Haskell, the offensive assistant. Details are not yet known.

Is this on Madden just like the Brown pants source you gave before preseason? Will the new OC wear brown pants? :rolleyes:

For those who doubted my sources, my sources told me that Wallace would start, am I correct?

Dude, I could go back in the archives and list the last 100 pieces of information you've said came from inside sources, and 99 of them would have not just been wrong, but complete fabrications.

Archived