THE BROWNS BOARD

No receivers

dawgpound3

While I'd love Jackson, it wasn't the receivers who blew this one. It was the second rate QB that overthrew them all by 5 yards.

Seeing it in person was astonishing. Every damn throw.

I'm willing to give the guy a little bit of a break. He hasn't had much time with the team.

I was at the Tampa Bay game and I can say that the receivers were a problem then. No one could get separation, except when there was a blown coverage by the Bucs.

While I'd love Jackson, it wasn't the receivers who blew this one. It was the second rate QB that overthrew them all by 5 yards.

Seeing it in person was astonishing. Every damn throw.

Except for one that actually got picked off, none of them passes looked like they would get intercepted and his throw to cribbs was amazing. I would give this guy a larger break than JD. Who knows a No 1 receiver might make a difference.

We don't need thugs. They end up in jail, raping young ladies in bathrooms, getting drug suspensions..

They didn't have 12 top three round picks the last two years...

I say the defense has been almost terrific, in the first half, and the offense falls apart in the second half,

and the defense gets exhausted.

The Browns seem to be so over-emotional to win, a few are making mistakes in the process. They have to learn.

I hate the playcalling again. Why keep throwing the long sideline throw? Wallace isn't that accurate. But Dabuttole

keeps calling it... I don't know....

It was a nice call on 3rd and one, with the post by Cribbs for a TD. I loved the one screen that really took the defense by surprise...

Seneca needs to quit throwing into coverage, but it seems our receivers don't get open enough, often enough. Wallace doesn't see the field

very quickly like JD and even McCoy do. Maybe he was pressing hugely, but it seems he holds onto the ball too long...

Losing by 3 and 2 points is uplifting. The Browns used to get clobbered.

I predict the Browns will win some games that nobody gives them a chance to win this year. But it isn't going to be easy

with St. Claire getting tossed aside, and shoved backwards, and passed by.

Next year, the Browns can simply draft a wr, dline, lb and RT. Not in that order necessarily. I haven't made up my mind yet that they

need to draft a qb in the first round...@@

The mangenuis was quite content going into this season with stucky and his last years draft busts robiskie and momass..and still seems to be...cribbs is still an under utilized weapon and mitchell has potential but remains undeveloped as well..

So why would heckert force a WR on mangini if he isnt asking for one, its the mangini show and i say let him keep choking himself right out of a job just as he is slowly and painfully choking this team and its fans out of existence...

Archived