THE BROWNS BOARD

And the first overall pick by the Browns of the 2011 draft is?

ITHIKA

I say we finally get the QB thats leads us to the promise land! And hes going to go first so we need to be really bad this year to finally land the QB to lead us to the super bowl, RYAN MALLET!!! This kid will be the next Tom Brady! So heres to hoping the shitty play continues! It will lead us to our future franchise QB!

Ryan Mallett: One Of A Kind

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rLAx0X2F6Y

Draft Mallet, sign him for a ton of dough, throw him to the wolves too early, crush his confidence, cut him, and set the franchise back another 5 years. Second verse, same as the first.

......i wish this werent true......the brownies have a lot of trouble putting together a team

it would be nice for them to focus on something other than a QB every other year......at some point you have to point the finger somewhere else

you can only go through so many QBs and head coaches before people start to see the bigger picture right?......right?

With heckert onboard there is no telling if we go qb or not next year hopefully not from what ive seen but regardless i like our chances with heckert of getting a true franchise QB when the right time does come...we have some serious coaching issues that have to be dealt with before we can actually properly even begin to groom a franchise QB for starters...

Another thing is you often need to build the weapons of the team around a franchise QB to have a high rate of and long term success, right now this club is struggling just to win a game for multiple reasons and neither jake nor seneca are technically in the problems equation...

I disagree with most of you. the draft class of QB's is stronger next year than it has been in a very long time! You've got three potential franchise QB's who could all very well go in the first 10 picks. Take that with the fact that our schedule is brutal and will most likely give us a shot to draft one of those three. All three are very good and potential superstars! As I've said I think the sure fire star is Ryan Mallett the guy has the strongest arm in college football and at 6 ft 6 250 stands tall in the pocket but is still mobile for his size. The play action play that he made against GA over the weekend was pretty amazing its on youtube where he hid the ball with one hand behind his back so well that the safties weren't anywhere near the deep wr that caught the pass. Next Jake Locker and Andrew Luck who are both admirable as well and look to have bright futures in the NFL. If we're going to have a bad season i guess this is the year in order to draft one of these very talented QB's. This type of draft class doesnt come along every year! As for Colt the "water pistol" McCoy his ceiling is being a back up QB!

I disagree with most of you. the draft class of QB's is stronger next year than it has been in a very long time! You've got three potential franchise QB's who could all very well go in the first 10 picks. Take that with the fact that our schedule is brutal and will most likely give us a shot to draft one of those three. All three are very good and potential superstars! As I've said I think the sure fire star is Ryan Mallett the guy has the strongest arm in college football and at 6 ft 6 250 stands tall in the pocket but is still mobile for his size. The play action play that he made against GA over the weekend was pretty amazing its on youtube where he hid the ball with one hand behind his back so well that the safties weren't anywhere near the deep wr that caught the pass. Next Jake Locker and Andrew Luck who are both admirable as well and look to have bright futures in the NFL. If we're going to have a bad season i guess this is the year in order to draft one of these very talented QB's. This type of draft class doesnt come along every year! As for Colt the "water pistol" McCoy his ceiling is being a back up QB!

mallet looked great against the bulldogs. BUT it's all a crap shoot. he looks like the prototypical qb everybody wants nowadays but so did ryan leaf and drunkenmiller and harrington and on and on.............

Archived