THE BROWNS BOARD

Start Colt McCoy !!!

ATENEARS

I thought Seneca Wallace was pretty lame yesterday. I shot a little video from the stands and upon reviewing it saw open receivers right down the gun barrel of Wallace but he failed to pull the trigger or was late and indecisive.

I want to win and If I were the coach I would be trying to surround myself with winners. Without precision execution or creative play calling we are just treading water. Let's find someone among the roster who has some heart and wants to win. Let's start the Colt.

LMAO .... someone just shoot me.

Im not giving up on Delhomme yet, but come week 9 if our offense is still this offensive then I'm all for seeing what Colt's got.

What exactly is wrong with Delhomme, was it ever really determined or announced? foot, ankle, bruise, strain, sprain ... ? Is he expected back this week?

What exactly is wrong with Delhomme, was it ever really determined or announced? foot, ankle, bruise, strain, sprain ... ? Is he expected back this week?

Twisted or tweaked ankle is what Mangini said in one of the press conferences.

CLEVELAND -- Browns quarterback Jake Delhomme "is getting better'' according to Browns coach Eric Mangini, "but I'll have a better update Wednesday.''

A source said Sunday that Delhomme is "week to week'' meaning Seneca Wallace might get the nod again Sunday in Baltimore. Delhomme was inactive for the 16-14 loss to the Chiefs with his ankle injury and wore a walking boot on the sidelines.

I thought Seneca Wallace was pretty lame yesterday. I shot a little video from the stands and upon reviewing it saw open receivers right down the gun barrel of Wallace but he failed to pull the trigger or was late and indecisive.

I want to win and If I were the coach I would be trying to surround myself with winners. Without precision execution or creative play calling we are just treading water. Let's find someone among the roster who has some heart and wants to win. Let's start the Colt.

LMAO .... someone just shoot me.

NO on both counts Stan....starting Colt AND shooting you. LOL

Mike

I hope all of you are kidding... colt has the "it" factor in college. Then again so did ken dorsey..

Say what you want but there were plenty of balls that should have been caught..

Our wrs don't even know what a sideline is. Someone should tell robo that the pros takes two feet in bounds

I hope all of you are kidding... colt has the "it" factor in college. Then again so did ken dorsey..

Say what you want but there were plenty of balls that should have been caught..

Our wrs don't even know what a sideline is. Someone should tell robo that the pros takes two feet in bounds

I thought that was MoMass. Robo had a great toe tap catch yesterday.

Seriously could colt "not the real deal" mccoy be any worse?

You better believe it!

Im with elbamboozer after a 25 million dollar settlement im sure tim couch's arm feels all better and he is ready to play some ball for the browns! hehehehehe...

Im not giving up on Delhomme yet, but come week 9 if our offense is still this offensive then I'm all for seeing what Colt's got.

After 2 games don't throw Jake out just yet. All QB's half to gel with the OL with some time. Give him more of a chance than that. To put in McCoy is not going to help us if history is any guide. Also to get him busted up then what, and the wheel goes round and round. Someday we'll have a whole season with one QB like the real teams have.

Archived