THE BROWNS BOARD

Clip for T...

Kosar_For_President

What, with a tiny excerpt from Beck's show? nah. He's mocking Beck, like he mocks everything.

Even the lady who grew up under the Nazis rule, says things under the Obamao admin are

following eeriely similar moves, one after another.

Stewart mocks, but can't build a case of his own beliefs.

A lot like the libs on this board.@@

What, with a tiny excerpt from Beck's show? nah. He's mocking Beck, like he mocks everything.

Even the lady who grew up under the Nazis rule, says things under the Obamao admin are

following eeriely similar moves, one after another.

Stewart mocks, but can't build a case of his own beliefs.

A lot like the libs on this board.@@

You haven't heard any of his interviews on other shows, apparently. It's a comedy show. Get him out of the realm of gee, Comedy on COMEDY CENTRAL, he's as smart as anyone on TV. Political satire dates back to Plato. Some of the smartest people that lived used it, why is Stewart any different?

I am glad "the lady" put in her 2 cents. I was wondering how I was going to plan the rest of my life. But now I know. Thanks

I never really sat back and thought about how full of shit everyone is. Everyone on the board is cool you know, but really full of crap.

Beck is an emotional icon, the left hate him while some hang on to his every word. I like to listen to him when he talks about our history and how it has been destroyed.

Otherwise I do remember he was on CNN while "W" was in office and was not always the nice guy towards conservatives then. Maybe he woke up? He is an emotional rollercoaster.

You mean you HAVE watched a Beck show?

I don't see that the words in video of these nutjob marxists saying what they say,

is all that funny, though.

Watch his show, laugh at his jokes, etc, but listen to the message.

it is REAL video of those marxists saying what they're saying, it's a REAL website

(young commies website) he spoke of today.

Disagree with Beck all you want. But if you do your own research, you won't be laughing much, I think.

Archived