THE BROWNS BOARD

Kenny Lofton

ATENEARS

I just put a very good interview of Kenny Lofton up on THE TRIBE BOARD.

I know this isn't Browns related, but just remembering the vibe of the mid-90's Indians. We gotta get back there as Cleveland fans again. It went from the Browns to the Tribe to the Cavs and it's the Browns turn again to make another run!

Former Indians center fielder Kenny Lofton inducted into the Indians Hall of Fame.

kenny-lofton-cleveland-indiansjpg-906a3c

He was as good a table setter as the Indians have ever had. I look forward to seeing his plaque out in the centerfield display.

Kenny is a well spoken guy. I wonder if any of the Indians broadcast outlets would consider him for some sort of announcing position?

I know this isn't Browns related, but just remembering the vibe of the mid-90's Indians. We gotta get back there as Cleveland fans again. It went from the Browns to the Tribe to the Cavs and it's the Browns turn again to make another run!

Former Indians center fielder Kenny Lofton inducted into the Indians Hall of Fame.

kenny-lofton-cleveland-indiansjpg-906a3cf998177782_large.jpg

My favorite Indian of all time. Also so much fun watching him play! Second in excitement factor to only Rickey Henderson in my opinion. And Rickey has better quotes as well. LOL. Wish I could have made it up to see him inducted.

We are all cleveland sports fans here and lofton could fly he was awesome however...iIm looking forward to oct 5th when the cavs begin their pre-season king free decline.... hehehehe

Go Cleveland Sports!

More frowns than just for the browns in cleveland the curse covers all sports and all year round! hehehehehe...;)

My favorite Indian of all time. Also so much fun watching him play! Second in excitement factor to only Rickey Henderson in my opinion. And Rickey has better quotes as well. LOL. Wish I could have made it up to see him inducted.

I have come to the conclusion you are a troll who really isn't a Cleveland fan.

Take a hike, Gips. You don't have me fooled.

kenny-lofton-cleveland-indiansjpg-906a3cf998177782_large.jpg

thanx Stan, kenny Lofton.................wow what a force..................to remember........he was HUGE

Archived