THE BROWNS BOARD

Hillis Jersey - where to Buy your Peyton Hillis Browns Jersey

VegasLou

nfl shop has them in stock, I just ordered one

Can you provide a link? I don't see it on nflshop.com, unless you do a custom and pay $20 more.

Here's the players they list for premade ones:

* Bernie Kosar (1)

* Brady Quinn (13)

* Braylon Edwards (9)

* Colt McCoy (1)

* Derek Anderson (8)

* Donte Stallworth (1)

* Jamal Lewis (1)

* Jerome Harrison (1)

* Jim Brown (4)

* Joe Thomas (1)

* Joshua Cribbs (9)

* Kamerion Wimbley (1)

* Kellen Winslow (9)

* Willie McGinest (3)

That is the problem with Jersey suppliers and the Cleveland Browns. All of these Jersey manufactures, suppliers and stores took a blood bath beating on Browns apparel since our return to the league. Case in point, look how many of the Jerseys at NFL. com are of current players:

* Bernie Kosar (1)

* Brady Quinn (13)

* Braylon Edwards (9)

* Colt McCoy (1)

* Derek Anderson (8)

* Donte Stallworth (1)

* Jamal Lewis (1)

* Jerome Harrison (1)

* Jim Brown (4)

* Joe Thomas (1)

* Joshua Cribbs (9)

* Kamerion Wimbley (1)

* Kellen Winslow (9)

* Willie McGinest (3)

Consider (9) different versions of Winslow, BE & Anderson, and (13) versions of Quinn ... sick.

Not to mention that all the kids in third World countries are already wearing the jerseys of Spielman, Frye, Couch, William Green, Courtney Brown, Detmer, etc ...

sry i just got the customized one Here

Isn't a little early to get a hillis jersey? I know for me I stick with the mainstays. I'm not saying hillis isn't solid but id want to know he's a. Going to be around and b. Going to maintain a high level of play. The only jerseys id touch if I were a browns fan would be thomas, vickers or cribbs. I'd lean vickers.

Isn't a little early to get a hillis jersey? I know for me I stick with the mainstays. I'm not saying hillis isn't solid but id want to know he's a. Going to be around and b. Going to maintain a high level of play. The only jerseys id touch if I were a browns fan would be thomas, vickers or cribbs. I'd lean vickers

Ive just always liked the guy. I have his broncos jersey even tho I hate the broncos. I thought he was underrated at arkansas, he was underrated at denver, and now that he is actually getting a shot as a #1 back I think he will shine, if not it still doesnt change the fact that I like him no matter where he plays. I got an eric berry jersey too just cuz ilike the guy

Isn't a little early to get a hillis jersey? I know for me I stick with the mainstays. I'm not saying hillis isn't solid but id want to know he's a. Going to be around and b. Going to maintain a high level of play. The only jerseys id touch if I were a browns fan would be thomas, vickers or cribbs. I'd lean vickers.

Jeez, lets all take our advice from Homo, the Squealer douche.

TRANSLATION: I wait until I see who wins the Super Bowl every year then decide who my favorite team is.

Archived