THE BROWNS BOARD

Much respect to the Browns

Ravenwild

Hello,

Ravens fan here. I'm not here to troll or gloat or anything. I just wanted to say that your Browns surprised the hell out of me on sunday. You guys just lined up and played power football, that's what the AFC North is all about. Sometimes I feel like the Ravens have forgotten that. Anyway, It really looks like you guys have closed the gap a lot from last year and Peyton Hillis was a BEAST in the running game. As a matter of fact, so was the Brown's entire Oline. You don't see the Ravens front 7 get blown off the ball like that very often, especially at home. Anyway, what a great game it turned out to be! I'm sure you guys won't be winless for long, and personally I'd rather see the Browns contending in the division over the Bengals...Cheers! See you next time!

Hello,

Ravens fan here. I'm not here to troll or gloat or anything. I just wanted to say that your Browns surprised the hell out of me on sunday. You guys just lined up and played power football, that's what the AFC North is all about. Sometimes I feel like the Ravens have forgotten that. Anyway, It really looks like you guys have closed the gap a lot from last year and Peyton Hillis was a BEAST in the running game. As a matter of fact, so was the Brown's entire Oline. You don't see the Ravens front 7 get blown off the ball like that very often, especially at home. Anyway, what a great game it turned out to be! I'm sure you guys won't be winless for long, and personally I'd rather see the Browns contending in the division over the Bengals...Cheers! See you next time!

thanks for the input and welcome. feel free to post here anytime you want, just as long as you don't get flagged for excessive douchebaggery. that's a fifteen yarder.

Hello,

I read a couple of Raven forums yesterday and was fairly surprised that most of the comments were along this complimentary theme. We are still pissed that we don't know how to close-out a football game, but after the anger subsided (somewhat) we have some hope that we at least can take a few positives here and there away from this game even though a few new alarming area's raised their ugly head (Hi Eric Wright).

Most of us welcome other fans....and even put up with a little gloating if we know you are a balanced guy and not just looking to troll around.

Nothing wrong with rooting for you team.

Check back in from time to time.

Hello,

hope you ain't living in the area where they were filming the wire

Hello,

Very good post shows alot of class. To come over here and talk pure football is refreshing from a division team fan. Cruise on in anytime, good to see their are some fans just like us who love their team. We'll be ready for the rematch at our house.

hope you ain't living in the area where they were filming the wire

I have a nephew that does live in that area....by choice no less...he is doing nursing school at a big hospital there (not John Hopkins) and he says he loves it, though he did tell us he did get mugged about a year ago. A guy hit him and took his wallet (and yes, he is a white kid).

Archived