THE BROWNS BOARD

How Much More Rope?

Chicopee John

I actually do hope Lerner keeps Holmgren and Mangini. The Browns are an easy win and the doormat of the AFC North.

Two less games that we consider preseason games. We can rest our starters and still beat them handily.

Kudos to Mangini and Holmgren for keeping the perpetual losing tradition of the Browns alive and well!

ESPN just ranked the steelers number one in the NFL. Browns are 30th. LOL

http://espn.go.com/nfl/powerrankings

How exactly will firing Mangini and Holmgren make us any better ? Before you take ESPN ranking as the be-all end-all of your logic , consider this - If the Ravens were to beat you guys tomorrow and ESPN suddenly were to throw you below in the rankings, would you believe it ?

Why do you guys let a dipshit troll completely derail a thread? If he has time to come into the forum of a team that he doesn't root for just to troll then it is obvious that the poor guy has some problems in his life and should just be left alone to wallow in his own miserable slop. Stop giving him the only attention that he can receive.

poor brownie fan. I guess losing really brings out the anger.

Steeler nation is happy with 3-0 and Big Ben coming back to play you dopes in a few weeks.

How's that hope and change Holmgren promised?

The hope and change is going well considering we are a mere 13 points from being 3-0 just like you. Which team just ran for 100 yards on the vaunted Ravens defense? Also, which team not only scored one, but TWO touchdowns on a defense that had not given up a touchdown so far this season?

The answer to both those questions would be The Cleveland Browns who look vastly improved from past years. Don't let the record fool you..we are 3 bad plays from being 3-0.

Need further proof of our improvements?

Game 1:

17-14 Bucs win

Delhomme throws an int that is run back to the 1 yard line so our defense can't hold them. By my calculations that means that our defense held the bucs to a mere 10 points. The Steelers gave up 13 points to the same team.

Game 2:

16-14 Chiefs win

Seneca Wallace throws a pick 6 and also a fumble that shouldn't have been allowed the Chiefs to score 3 more. This means our defense held the chiefs to 6 (count em, six) points. Tell me this is not improvement.

Game 3:

24-17 Ravens win

Our defense for the most part played very solid...except our #1 CB forgot that he was at a football game and gave up 21 our of the 24 points practically by himself. We ran all over the Ravens defense. By pounding the rock right up the middle all game they KNEW what we were going to do and a defense with as much talent as the Ravens STILL could not stop us. Our offensive line is gelling and starting to dominate again. Combine that with the bulldozer Peyton Hillis and we have a very good ground game.

These are facts...something you Steeler trolls don't understand sometimes.

Now, I know how this will work. On the other side of that computer you will scramble desperately to come up with an argument, but when presented with proof like this that the Browns are not indeed the laughing stock their 0-3 record indicates you will come up short. You will choke...you will cry...you may piss your pants even. But this is the internet, where little girls like you can still come off as tough. So respectfully, xxxx off troll. Your day is coming where you will be the laughing stock of the NFL and when it does I bet you don't even have the balls to wear your jersey to the bar or wave your piss stained cum rag at the games..

get xxxxed

you lost your team? When was that - 10 years ago?

How long does it take to rebuild? are the Ravens still playing with the same personnel? They won a Super Bowl and are usually neck and neck with Pittsburgh every year, what is your excuse? Modell?

10 years of drafting high and you still can't even win a game?

you lost your team because you were too cheap to build a stadium for your vaunted football team and yet you keep crying about how unfair playing in the NFL is.

Apparently you don't know shit about the situation. We weren't too cheap to build a stadium, and in fact passed the levy to build a new stadium in spite of Modell's announcement to move the previous team! Modell was a piss poor owner who was horrible with his money! How else do you explain him practically going bankrupt, despite the fact that Browns fans supported the team week after week, and sold out?

I THINK IF EVERYONE WOULD IGNORE THIS TROLL HE MIGHT GO AWAY. WE'RE JUST FEEDING INTO HIS GAME.

You're right.

Punks who gloat always have p*ssed me off. I won't dignify his posts with any more responses. I need to understand he's upset 'cuz Shaun Smith broke up with him.

Mike

The hope and change is going well considering we are a mere 13 points from being 3-0 just like you. Which team just ran for 100 yards on the vaunted Ravens defense? Also, which team not only scored one, but TWO touchdowns on a defense that had not given up a touchdown so far this season?

The answer to both those questions would be The Cleveland Browns who look vastly improved from past years. Don't let the record fool you..we are 3 bad plays from being 3-0.

Need further proof of our improvements?

Game 1:

17-14 Bucs win

Delhomme throws an int that is run back to the 1 yard line so our defense can't hold them. By my calculations that means that our defense held the bucs to a mere 10 points. The Steelers gave up 13 points to the same team.

Game 2:

16-14 Chiefs win

Seneca Wallace throws a pick 6 and also a fumble that shouldn't have been allowed the Chiefs to score 3 more. This means our defense held the chiefs to 6 (count em, six) points. Tell me this is not improvement.

Game 3:

24-17 Ravens win

Our defense for the most part played very solid...except our #1 CB forgot that he was at a football game and gave up 21 our of the 24 points practically by himself. We ran all over the Ravens defense. By pounding the rock right up the middle all game they KNEW what we were going to do and a defense with as much talent as the Ravens STILL could not stop us. Our offensive line is gelling and starting to dominate again. Combine that with the bulldozer Peyton Hillis and we have a very good ground game.

These are facts...something you Steeler trolls don't understand sometimes.

Now, I know how this will work. On the other side of that computer you will scramble desperately to come up with an argument, but when presented with proof like this that the Browns are not indeed the laughing stock their 0-3 record indicates you will come up short. You will choke...you will cry...you may piss your pants even. But this is the internet, where little girls like you can still come off as tough. So respectfully, xxxx off troll. Your day is coming where you will be the laughing stock of the NFL and when it does I bet you don't even have the balls to wear your jersey to the bar or wave your piss stained cum rag at the games..

get xxxxed

Very well put !

I have been hoping that a "commitment" to building a competative team will happen like that has been happening with other teams,like the Jet's , Bengals, Saints, etc. I'm sick and tierd of the Browns doing quick stop gap things to win now and have no future! Let's build and build and become the next dynasty. I hope the top brass can get it together!

OT

My first post, so just wanted to say I've been a Browns fan since 77 and I hope to make it there from CT and see a game soon!

GO BROWNS !

Very well put !

I have been hoping that a "commitment" to building a competative team will happen like that has been happening with other teams,like the Jet's , Bengals, Saints, etc. I'm sick and tierd of the Browns doing quick stop gap things to win now and have no future! Let's build and build and become the next dynasty. I hope the top brass can get it together!

OT

My first post, so just wanted to say I've been a Browns fan since 77 and I hope to make it there from CT and see a game soon!

GO BROWNS !

Thank you and welcome to the boards

Archived