THE BROWNS BOARD

In the event...

TheClevelandSound

Dude senaca is a career back up...

But good thing for u, he probably has a huge weiner

Look in this forums history. Never have I been high on any of our quarterbacks this decade. None. I am not high on Wallace. I think his deep throws are terrible and his decisions are somewhat ill advised. However in my opinion he is better than Jake Delhomme.

Alright lets say Delhomme is cleared to start Sunday, goes in there, throws 2-3 INTs and puts us in a hole before the second half, does Wallace come out? Or does Mangini stick to his guns as usual? Thoughts? I just want WALLACE!

Dude, step back. Please don't root for interceptions because you like a particular player. It kinda ruins your Sundays.

Alright lets say Delhomme is cleared to start Sunday, goes in there, throws 2-3 INTs and puts us in a hole before the second half, does Wallace come out? Or does Mangini stick to his guns as usual? Thoughts? I just want WALLACE!

Wallace did a good job and will be needed again this season, but put my money on Jake. To be put on the bench due to injury and after only playing in one game does not make sense. Give the keys to Jake and let's see how the car runs.

Mangini has such a woody for jake i doubt he would bench him in favor of wallace even in the event of several picks unless the call came from upstairs or jake excuses himself, but we already know that no one is home upstairs and jake is not going to bow out on his own...

Honestly i think delhomme is the missing ingredient he isnt afraid to lay the ball out accurately to a snugly covered momass or robiskie in hopes they will fight for the ball...

Mangini has such a woody for jake i doubt he would bench him in favor of wallace even in the event of several picks unless the call came from upstairs or jake excuses himself, but we already know that no one is home upstairs and jake is not going to bow out on his own...

Honestly i think delhomme is the missing ingredient he isnt afraid to lay the ball out accurately to a snugly covered momass or robiskie in hopes they will fight for the ball...

I like how you used the word "snugly". If Seneca were throwing the ball to the same person, in the same coverage, it would be a stupid decision. But since it's Jake, he's just tossing the ball to someone being snugly covered.

If Seneca is going to start, we need to play his strengths. He can't hit a receiver in stride past 12 yards. He can only hit them that deep on crosses and comebacks. We CAN move downfield against great defenses dinking and dunking and having Hillis pound the rock, as shown by our game against Baltimore.

If Daboll gets his head out of his ass, and no one has as bad of a game as Eric Wright did. We'll leave Cincy with a W.

If Seneca is going to start, we need to play his strengths. He can't hit a receiver in stride past 12 yards. He can only hit them that deep on crosses and comebacks. We CAN move downfield against great defenses dinking and dunking and having Hillis pound the rock, as shown by our game against Baltimore.

If Daboll gets his head out of his ass, and no one has as bad of a game as Eric Wright did. We'll leave Cincy with a W.

Agreed. (This is a home game).

Dude senaca is a career back up...

But good thing for u, he probably has a huge weiner

He has never been given a real legit shot as a starter. I think he can fill in nicely until we either draft a QB in next year's draft or Colt is ready for his shot. Also, that bolded part might have been funny in 3rd grade. Weiner? You're a xxxxing moron..get a clue

Archived