THE BROWNS BOARD

Shaun Smith Gets Busted

ClevelandFanForLife

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/...ab-a-guys-junk/

It cost Shaun Smith $10,000 to grab a guy's junk

Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on October 1, 2010 11:49 AM ET

The eye in the sky doesn't lie.

Cameras caught Chiefs defensive lineman Shaun Smith grabbing 49ers tackle Anthony Davis' nether regions last Sunday, and the NFL has responded.

Jay Glazer of FOXSports.com reports Smith will pay $10,000 for the infraction. Smith was accused of similar genital grabbing the week before, but avoided punishment there.

If Smith wants to keep up his hit streak this week, he'll have to do it in practice. The Chiefs are on a bye.

Looks like Alex Mack wasn't lying. What a freaking jackass Smith is for doing this. I'm just glad he's paying some sort of penalty this time.

This douche sat behind me at a Cavs game the year before last when my wife and I scored floor seats. When I recognized him I played it up and told him I liked his game. The sucker bought us 2 rounds of drinks! I thought he was a slug then and now I see I was right...

Nice to get free drinks though!

He's always been a trash talker who couldn't back it up, but now he's labeled himself in a way that may send him to the IR. I'm bettin' he's now a "marked man(?)" who may just run up against a savvy veteran O lineman who'll teach him a lesson. You can also bet that opposing team's fans will have some creative chants for him.

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

Good things opposing olinemen wear helmets, or Smith might bite their ear off.

I think he needs to be suspended and counseled.

Hey Mike, I don't think it's their EAR he wants to bite off!!

Mike

Archived