THE BROWNS BOARD

Bengals Browns Predictions

thesmartkid

Bengals 39

Browns 6

I see this was playing out as a bummer to watch for Browns fans. Most likely it will be so bad that half of the fans will leave at half-time. Palmer to Ocho and To all day. Peyton gets stopped by Peko and so on. What do you think? :blink:

And i also dont think you are a smartkid lol

Bengals 39

Browns 6

I see this was playing out as a bummer to watch for Browns fans. Most likely it will be so bad that half of the fans will leave at half-time. Palmer to Ocho and To all day. Peyton gets stopped by Peko and so on. What do you think? :blink:

Browns control the game and win. I think the Browns O-line and Vickers and Hillis are going to grind your rabble into the ground. 21-14 Browns. :)

I think this is our week.

I think we'll be up in the 4th like we have the past 3 weeks but we'll finish this week. I think this is the game that turns this season around, not enough to get us to the playoffs, but I think we'll grow as a team against the Bungles today.

Browns 17

Bengals 7

Bengals 39

Browns 6

ROFLMAO!

Bengals 39

Browns 6

Wow what a smart prediction!

Bengals 39

Browns 6

You're awesome.

Its gonna be a fine cool sunday for some smashmouth football and barring mangini having to make any game deciding in game decisions the browns are going to win this one!

Browns 27

Bungals 20

That was the closest prediction.. so you win! and I win... and we win... and I like it!

Archived