THE BROWNS BOARD

Link for the Bungles Game?

Pompey

Good Morning all,

Thought I'd get the request in early in the hope of a link or todays game (It's midday here in the UK). I was kindly given a Radio link for the Ravens game last week and was hoping some kind soul would do the same today!

As an aside, I've now purchased tickets (Courtesy of my wonderful missus!), flights and 4 nights accomodation for the Season finale against the Stoolers. I can't wait, it'll be my first visit to your great city and I'm proper buzzing about it! :D

It will always be a lottery if you manage to find a good link for the Browns game each week, so if able to afford it there is always the option of the GAMEPASS on NFL.com which can purchase all the browns games to watch on the website. It is a bit pricey but if a big enough fan you will find a way to hide the cost from the other half :D

You will have a blast at the Steelers game when you go over, and if there over new years sure you'll find a good party somewhere.

It will always be a lottery if you manage to find a good link for the Browns game each week, so if able to afford it there is always the option of the GAMEPASS on NFL.com which can purchase all the browns games to watch on the website. It is a bit pricey but if a big enough fan you will find a way to hide the cost from the other half :D

You will have a blast at the Steelers game when you go over, and if there over new years sure you'll find a good party somewhere.

Thanks karmac, It's awful and inexcusable, but I'm too cheap to pay $30 for the game, though I have been tempted. Whats Gamepass like? Would you recomend it? When does it start broadcasting, ie do we get a pre game and after game reaction etc for the money? I'd only get the single game.

Thanks karmac, It's awful and inexcusable, but I'm too cheap to pay $30 for the game, though I have been tempted. Whats Gamepass like? Would you recomend it? When does it start broadcasting, ie do we get a pre game and after game reaction etc for the money? I'd only get the single game.

No dont get any pre-game it is straight into the action, though saying that even if just buy single game possibly might get access to the NFL network on there for duration of when you purchase game. Would recommend it, so long as you got good computer with reasonable Internet, as picture quality will be good all through game. Purchasing single game is lot more, so maybe for next season if not willing to fork out for season long price this time. Alternativelly sometimes they drop prices when past half way through season, so if browns start winning games might tempt you to pay little more for half season. Think worked out at £130($200) for all browns games this year. So around £8 ($12) per game.

No dont get any pre-game it is straight into the action, though saying that even if just buy single game possibly might get access to the NFL network on there for duration of when you purchase game. Would recommend it, so long as you got good computer with reasonable Internet, as picture quality will be good all through game. Purchasing single game is lot more, so maybe for next season if not willing to fork out for season long price this time. Alternativelly sometimes they drop prices when past half way through season, so if browns start winning games might tempt you to pay little more for half season. Think worked out at £130($200) for all browns games this year. So around £8 ($12) per game.

Thanks Kamac, I think i'll look into getting this at the 'half-way' point like you suggest. If i'd of had the foresight I'd of done the same as you, £8 is really fairly reasonable. What with my Sky subscription and ESPN for College Football, my finances are a little stretched. :unsure:

Archived