THE BROWNS BOARD

Good going Browns, victory at last!

DieHardBrownsFan

Dear lord baby jesus that game was great. Peyton Hillis is completely and utterly a goddamn monster. the trade for him was a goddamn steal. 1-3 with with ATL next week, at this point no team scares me, we have a pretty good team, if it wasnt for turnovers the first 3 we would be sitting a little better. GO BROWNS, and Sam Adams Octoberfest is soooo good!

The game was actually on the radio here! I can't believe it! Great game, though we tried to give it away with penalties in the 4th..... Good game and I am glad we won! I hate the victory stance though (even in a win, yes I am a cry baby)

The game was actually on the radio here! I can't believe it! Great game, though we tried to give it away with penalties in the 4th..... Good game and I am glad we won! I hate the victory stance though (even in a win, yes I am a cry baby)

My neighbors were outside and I bet they think I am nuts after hearing me yell "WOOF WOOF WOOF!!" many times this afternoon.

I don't like it either, but it was the correct call(s)- kneel down three times and go home with the win- why risk a fumble on a run?

I think the victory formation is the greatest play in football. WTF would you prefer we do in that situation...keep handing the ball off and risk a fumble or maybe a play action pass and throw it a little bit when you don't have to.

We finally win a xxxxing game and there's actually someone complaining about the most fun 3 plays of the season??

I think the victory formation is the greatest play in football. WTF would you prefer we do in that situation...keep handing the ball off and risk a fumble or maybe a play action pass and throw it a little bit when you don't have to.

We finally win a xxxxing game and there's actually someone complaining about the most fun 3 plays of the season??

I didn't complain one bit, figure out what you are reading before you respond to it. I think it's a pussy move. I would have rather seen us win by 14. I hate to see a win that needs a pussy v formation. That being said, I love the win. Call me what you will Mark O but I think the victory formation is bullshit.

I didn't complain one bit, figure out what you are reading before you respond to it. I think it's a pussy move. I would have rather seen us win by 14. I hate to see a win that needs a pussy v formation. That being said, I love the win. Call me what you will Mark O but I think the victory formation is bullshit.

I think that might me the dumbest statement ever made.

Ask the Giants how it worked out for them when they tried to hand off all those years ago when they had a game locked up and the handoff was fumbled and Herm Edwards ran it in for a TD for the Eagles.

If we were up by 30 at the end of the game we would have run out the clock exactly the same way.

I think that might me the dumbest statement ever made.

Ask the Giants how it worked out for them when they tried to hand off all those years ago when they had a game locked up and the handoff was fumbled and Herm Edwards ran it in for a TD for the Eagles.

If we were up by 30 at the end of the game we would have run out the clock exactly the same way.

Where is the v formation in soccer, baseball or basketball. To be able to burn two full minutes off the clock with nothing to lose? I am not saying don't do it, I am saying it's a cheap way to win. Oh and Fuxx you I don't like you. Was that dumb enough for you? asswipe

Well there's no clock in baseball mr. wizard so it's hard to run out the clock in that sport.

In soccer and basketball, I've seen plenty of stalling to run out the clock at the end of a game.

So, it's a cheap way to win, but you would still do it? You're contradicting yourself. What would you rather have us do at the end of a game up by 3 and the other team out of timeouts?

Nice when you resort to name calling.....that helps your argument.

Not trying to get caught up in the name calling thing, but victory formation is a great thing to see. It means that the game is over and the celebration can begin. I wouldn't want to see them try to score because it's just an opportunity to get someone hurt. We don't need injuries to halt our progress.

Not trying to get caught up in the name calling thing, but victory formation is a great thing to see. It means that the game is over and the celebration can begin. I wouldn't want to see them try to score because it's just an opportunity to get someone hurt. We don't need injuries to halt our progress.

I would go so far as to say that the last 3 plays of the game with Seneca kneeling down after the snap were among my 3 favorite plays of the entire game.

Where is the v formation in soccer, baseball or basketball. To be able to burn two full minutes off the clock with nothing to lose? I am not saying don't do it, I am saying it's a cheap way to win. Oh and Fuxx you I don't like you. Was that dumb enough for you? asswipe

Well, then don't like me either. Why the name calling when someone doesn't agree with you? If you feel it's a cheap way to win- fine- the object is to win the game, correct? College coaches take few chances, and NFL coaches take about none- the stakes of losing your job are too high, and the margin for error too low. Looking at this week's games only 4 were decided by more than one score. Two minutes left- you run Hillis into the line, he fumbles on the Bungle 45, Bungles recover, still plenty of time, and TO beats Wright for a game winning TD. You'd be calling for Mangini's head on a platter after that one.

Mark's correct- you can't stall in baseball. But soccer? You play keep away. NBA you drain as much off of the 24 second clock before you're forced to take a shot. Don't know your age- but FYI that's the reason there IS a shot clock in college and NBA ball. Dean Smith (North Carolina basketball Head Coach) way back won a ton of games 30-24 by playing keep away.

I would go so far as to say that the last 3 plays of the game with Seneca kneeling down after the snap were among my 3 favorite plays of the entire game.

I'd say if you worked hard enough to be in position to win with ease, you deserve it. It was a refreshing change from the frustration of watching other teams do the same.

Great win and a platform to build on. This team could make 6-10 which would be good progress. Then with a solid foundation we could look to add some 'star' quality, particularly in the WR corp.

Pompey, love your Brown and Orange Union Jack. You should get that trademarked.

Archived