THE BROWNS BOARD

Falcon Fan here!

oldfalcon

Hello Browns fans..Just stopping by to say hello and I hope we have a good game next week and no injuries.

So how is your team this year? I see you guys have been in every game and it paid off today.If the Falcons play next week like we played today we will come away with a big L...lol.I really like that big RB you guys have,I expect we will get a heavy dose of him..lol

Hello Browns fans..Just stopping by to say hello and I hope we have a good game next week and no injuries.

So how is your team this year? I see you guys have been in every game and it paid off today.If the Falcons play next week like we played today we will come away with a big L...lol.I really like that big RB you guys have,I expect we will get a heavy dose of him..lol

Welcome to you . And as far as getting a large dose of Hillis................count on it . :unsure:

Hey guys! Another Falcon fan here. I come friendly so no worries.

Been watching you guys when I can this year. I love that Hillis kid and have picked him up in some of my fantasy leagues. Obviously this isn't your season as a whole but you pulled out a nice win against Cincy today. Impressive. You've already had some hard breaks this year but I hope things will soon start looking up. I'd be surprised if Mangini sticks around too much long. I don't know how the fanbase feels about him, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was less than positive.

I think we are looking at a tough game next week. Should be fun and hopefully as always, no injuries.

Been watching you guys when I can this year. I love that Hillis kid and have picked him up in some of my fantasy leagues. Obviously this isn't your season as a whole but you pulled out a nice win against Cincy today. Impressive. You've already had some hard breaks this year but I hope things will soon start looking up. I'd be surprised if Mangini sticks around too much long. I don't know how the fanbase feels about him, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was less than positive.

I think we are looking at a tough game next week. Should be fun and hopefully as always, no injuries.

Steelers fans who post here = inbred hillbilly trolls

Buccaneer fans who post here = wannabe Jersey Shore douchebags

Falcons fans who post here = respectful gentlemen

Wow! Who knew?

Greetings, all. Yet another Falcons fan showing up.

The good news, for us, is you are coming off a win ( I hate playing teams coming off a loss.) The bad news is you beat the Bengals. Going into the season, I figured the Browns as a win and the Bengals as a tough game. Now I'm thinking you guys are going to be trouble for us.

I'm looking forward to a real battle Sunday. Here's to a clean, fair game with no injuries.

Greetings, all. Yet another Falcons fan showing up.

The good news, for us, is you are coming off a win ( I hate playing teams coming off a loss.) The bad news is you beat the Bengals. Going into the season, I figured the Browns as a win and the Bengals as a tough game. Now I'm thinking you guys are going to be trouble for us.

I'm looking forward to a real battle Sunday. Here's to a clean, fair game with no injuries.

Fair enough, too early to tell. I hate to pull out the "we're better than our record", but we are. Couple of plays each game going the other way and the Browns are the undefeated team in the AFC North.

I am still in favor of Mangini. He has the guys playing like a team (except for the WR position and leaving suspect DB's on an island). He's built a soild group up the middle though and brought back power football to the RB & Safety position, which is a favorite in these parts, or at least used to be before this 1999 QB gay lovefest.

The Browns have a very good Oline, bruising FB, and punishing RB. That will keep you in most games. Our Run Defense is the best we've had in this new er, but where we thought we had a strength after drafting two very good DB's (Ward & Haden), we now have a glaring hole in Eric Wright who has been absolutly burned the past two weeks.

Don't forget about Josh Cribbs on Special teams!

The confidence we gained by beating the bengals will make it more difficult for the Falcons this weekend. I think most of the fans want a winner now but agree that the team is improving under mangini. I think most realize that we are lacking a little bit of talent but we are way ahead of two years ago.

Actually, we expect Mangini to one day coach the Cleveland Browns to a Super Bowl victory. I mean that in all seriousness.

Actually, we expect Mangini to one day coach the Cleveland Browns to a Super Bowl victory. I mean that in all seriousness.

Haha it will be a cold day in hell before this coach can get the team to 9-7 consistently...

For some reason dirty bird hot wings sound really tasty!

Haha it will be a cold day in hell before this coach can get the team to 9-7 consistently...

For some reason dirty bird hot wings sound really tasty!

I don't know what your problem is with the best coach we have had since 1999. But this dude is good, and could possibly be one of our best if given a chance. I think Holmgren sees this.

Welcome & nice post.

I'm also hoping for a good, hard hitting game with no injuries. (Hopefully, a Browns win of course!)

BTW, the only time I EVER had front row seats was in the Dawg Pound 12/29/2002 when we won by stopping the Vick led Falcons at the goal line (significant fact: I was 56 years old). I got the tickets as a Christmas gift. After the game, Browns LB Andra Davis ran by & threw his glove into the stands....SOMEBODY dove to his left, PAST his Nephew & 2 other fans to catch that glove......My Nephew STILL cusses when I remind him of it & yes, I still DO have that glove. Fond memories for sure.

GO BROWNS!!

Mike

I have always like the Browns and I know some of you guys don`t want to hear this,but that game you had against the Broncos in the 80`s where Elway drove the length of the field to win is one of the best games I have ever seen.Ernest Byner was the scapegoat,but he had a helluva` game and I always liked him.He played College ball at East Carolina University in Greenville,NC and that is where I am from. :wub:

I have always like the Browns and I know some of you guys don`t want to hear this,but that game you had against the Broncos in the 80`s where Elway drove the length of the field to win is one of the best games I have ever seen.Ernest Byner was the scapegoat,but he had a helluva` game and I always liked him.He played College ball at East Carolina University in Greenville,NC and that is where I am from. :wub:

Funny, but I never blamed Byner for that loss. I blamed the prevent defense. I always felt that Marty Schottenheimer was as good a game coach as you'll find, UNTIL he got a lead & went to the prevent defense. I am absolutely CONVINCED he would have won at least ONE Super Bowl had he simply changed that philosophy. He NEVER changed.

Mike

Nice of you to drop by. We are getting things turned around and are going be ready for you guys. As far as our running game goes you are going to see Hillis in your nightmares. Going be a close game and could end with the kickers doing one team in at the gun.

Against the Broncos in the 80`s where Elway drove the length of the field to win is one of the best games I have ever seen.

I am not kidding here, me and my brother wake up in cold sweets once a month with this same nightmare. I think that is why half the city are drunks, so they can sleep at night.

Another Falcon fan here. I also come in peace, and want to talk some football/

Congrats on your win over Cincy. Not many people were picking you guys to win, so I know it must have been nice for the fan base. I was actually thinking this was gonna be an easy, stress free week for Falcon fans, but your win over Cincy makes me think otherwise.

Funny, but I never blamed Byner for that loss. I blamed the prevent defense. I always felt that Marty Schottenheimer was as good a game coach as you'll find, UNTIL he got a lead & went to the prevent defense. I am absolutely CONVINCED he would have won at least ONE Super Bowl had he simply changed that philosophy. He NEVER changed.

Mike

There is nothing worse than a coach who lets his foot off the gas when his team gets a lead.

Archived