THE BROWNS BOARD

Change Mangini's home page pic

peterbell

Has no one noticed how different Mangini looks? I don't know how much he has shed from the 2009 season, but man he looks like a totally different person. Coach would probably appreciate an updated version of him on the home page of the Brownsboard.com. ATENEARS hook it up..Congrats to the coach for gettin in shape. Wish I could say the same for me..

Yeah seems like a waste of time..

On second thought maybe we should change it and put grudens pic up now?

There is a better than good chance mangini will still be around next year, with all the uncertainty currently surrounding the league and a possible lockout and ensuing battle brewing it may not be in the organizations best interest to send the manweeni packing even if holmgren wants to...

Another thing its not likely gruden would be interested in coaching next year anyways and why dump mangini for another equally bad possibly worse coach?

There is no decent, proven coaches currently available unless the walrus would run the team himself or if ryan was promoted but i doubt that would hardly be worth it in mikes mind especially if the plan would be to go after gruden at the end of the 2011/12 season, then why not leave mangini in place to make him work for his pay...its not like he could be any worse than he has been thusfar this year...

Daboll is a different story and hopefully we will be saying bye bye to this guy at the bye week..We really desperately need an OC with lots of experience and all of the tools and intangibles....

Fatgini or thingini on the front page who cares he still has a brick in between his ears instead of a football brain...

Don't be so quick to rule out gruden. Him and holgrem are good friends. I do have a man crush on gruden...

I really hope for mangini to succeed. You have a feeling he is a good guy and does have a plan. I do believe the 6 or 7 wins he will be back.

With the economy the way it is, the dumbest thing both players and owners can do is a lock out. As popular as the nfl has become, this would be a huge mistake finacially

Gruden isn't coaching next year because he still is owed a ton of $$ by Tampa. It's that simple.

Cowher isn't coming here even if it's open because he'd rather take Carolina which is where he lives.

Mangini does look thinner as does Daboll and I think that's a feather in their caps.

umm why waste Ate's time with something so trivial?

He should be on a pre-binge for this huge victory over the falcons rather then photoshopping Mangenius cause he lost 20.

Who was asking you smart mouth..just made an observation..If you don't have anything good to say ,don't say anything..old school, ya dig

Archived