THE BROWNS BOARD

Verizon NFL will partner with The Browns Board Tailgate

admin

The Verizon NFL Local Market Activation Team will share TheBrownsBoard's Tailgate space from approx. 9:30am to 1 p.m. prior to this Sunday's Browns game versus the Atlanta Falcons at Cleveland Browns Stadium.

Verizon will have a vehicle, trailer and tent in the Lot prior to the game. Fans can check out device demos of Droid 2 & Droid X by Motorola, a Netbook, a PlayStation featuring Madden 2011 and pick up some NFL Verizon branded premiums such as lanyards, eye blacks, polyester drawstring bags, football koozies and stress footballs.

The Browns Board will promote 'KIDS DAY' at their popular Tailgate Party to add to the promotion and interaction for the minor NFL fans.

verizonnflapp.jpgtailga2.jpg

tailga3.jpg

The Verizon NFL Local Market Activation Team will share TheBrownsBoard's Tailgate space from approx. 9:30am to 1 p.m. prior to this Sunday's Browns game versus the Atlanta Falcons at Cleveland Browns Stadium.

Verizon will have a vehicle, trailer and tent in the Lot prior to the game. Fans can check out device demos of Droid 2 & Droid X by Motorola, a Netbook, a PlayStation featuring Madden 2011 and pick up some NFL Verizon branded premiums such as lanyards, eye blacks, polyester drawstring bags, football koozies and stress footballs.

The Browns Board will promote 'KIDS DAY' at their popular Tailgate Party to add to the promotion and interaction for the minor NFL fans.

verizonnflapp.jpg

Cool. I bet they send their "hot chick" reps too.

Zombo

Wish I could make it - but I'm taking the family to Disney tomorrow! 85 and sunny - hopefully the lines won't be treacherous because it's October.

I plan on coming to one or two of the upcoming tailgates - love to meet all of you in person...or, at least some of you...! lol!

Archived