THE BROWNS BOARD

Football Gameplan's Week 5 Preview Video - Browns vs Bengals

EmDiggy

Nice preview. But saying Cleveland's defense isn't as aggressive as San Fran's? If you watched the game last week, we blitzed every play. As far as play calling goes, that's as aggressive as you can he. Did you see the hit by TJ Ward? That's aggressive.

Be aggressive. Be be aggressive!

Our defense is definitely much more aggressive than the niners...however our guys are usually a second late and a sack short, the browns defense is still very much a work in progress with a lot of man defense in blitz situations which i love but unfortunately man coverage is and always was an achilles heel for eric wright and if elam or adams get caught isolated on a WR or TE it can turn into something big n nasty real quick...

I love what ryan is doing with the defense but we still lack a couple of vital parts like an aggressive FS and another man coverage CB and we are one if not 2 DE's short on the line...our defense is much improved but has a ways to go...

I keep saying this team is better than most think it is talent wise, its just a matter of jelling on both sides of the ball and perhaps a harder to predict more flexible playbook and gameplan on the offensive side of the ball...i love our power running game but there has to be more to the plan than grinding down our workhorse constantly...

Our defense is definitely much more aggressive than the niners...however our guys are usually a second late and a sack short, the browns defense is still very much a work in progress with a lot of man defense in blitz situations which i love but unfortunately man coverage is and always was an achilles heel for eric wright and if elam or adams get caught isolated on a WR or TE it can turn into something big n nasty real quick...

I love what ryan is doing with the defense but we still lack a couple of vital parts like an aggressive FS and another man coverage CB and we are one if not 2 DE's short on the line...our defense is much improved but has a ways to go...

I keep saying this team is better than most think it is talent wise, its just a matter of jelling on both sides of the ball and perhaps a harder to predict more flexible playbook and gameplan on the offensive side of the ball...i love our power running game but there has to be more to the plan than grinding down our workhorse constantly...

Totally agree. And just to piss you off Gips, you gotta thank the coaches, especially Mangini, for the progress the team has made. HA!!!!

Archived